Wiki Posts
Search

Affordable food at airport

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2014, 4:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Originally Posted by moondog
Popeye's (assuming it still exists; I don't go to the airport restaurants so much any more because I'm fine with lounge food).
Still there. In fact, it was a ritual of mine to go there before most trips from HKG (unless going back to the states). Until recently, as it's just a bit too unhealthy for me now.
Old Aug 15, 2014, 4:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by rkkwan
Still there. In fact, it was a ritual of mine to go there before most trips from HKG (unless going back to the states). Until recently, as it's just a bit too unhealthy for me now.
Ah, but the biscuits! KFC decided to refrain from introducing buttermilk biscuits to the Chinese (they also ensure that Chinese receive a vastly inferior version of mashed potatoes, but I digress).
Old Aug 15, 2014, 8:07 am

I've eaten here often, in fact stopped for lunch while making connection to Bangkok earlier last month: http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/s...sian/palo.html
Old Aug 15, 2014, 9:14 am
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by dtsm
I've eaten here often, in fact stopped for lunch while making connection to Bangkok earlier last month: http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/s...sian/palo.html
That's the darn restaurant that took over my favored breakfast place!...what do you usually get?

Also, back when T2 first opened, they had a Middle Eastern-inspired place. It wasn't there for long, but I'm wondering, has anything similar opened back up (haven't had the need to hop over there for a couple of years).
Old Aug 15, 2014, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
That's the darn restaurant that took over my favored breakfast place!...what do you usually get?
If by myself, goose, chicken feet and some veggie dish. With the Mrs., it becomes more complicated -- usually more veggies. There are two sections, one with tables, across the aisle there is a counter for single patrons. Service is good, price reasonable [not cheap fast food prices].

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.