Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seasonal Cantonese food in July?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2014, 11:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX, OZ, MU (+AY, DL), Shangri-La, Hilton
Thanks so much to everyone helping out again. Hard decisions to be made now...
Old Jul 2, 2014, 9:08 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by mosburger
Thanks so much to everyone helping out again. Hard decisions to be made now...
actually, june-july seafood isnt locally-sourced. net-fishing isnt allowed in south china sea during those months. perhaps you could also consider going to a nice(r) restaurant with a traditional menu...

Luk Yu and Lin Heung are some good-quality options with a heck load of pretentiousness.

The Boss (in Central) is a tiny little place that has a (management + kitchen) team that my family has frequented both privately and businesswise.
Old Jul 7, 2014, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX, OZ, MU (+AY, DL), Shangri-La, Hilton
Originally Posted by kaka
actually, june-july seafood isnt locally-sourced. net-fishing isnt allowed in south china sea during those months. perhaps you could also consider going to a nice(r) restaurant with a traditional menu...

Luk Yu and Lin Heung are some good-quality options with a heck load of pretentiousness.

The Boss (in Central) is a tiny little place that has a (management + kitchen) team that my family has frequented both privately and businesswise.
Thanks, kaka Those places are put under serious consideration, especially your family haunt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.