Any "nerdy" or "geeky" place to go?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any "nerdy" or "geeky" place to go?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2011, 3:12 am

Programs: Most of them
The new Apple store in Central is a must I suppose. Also near to some great chocolate.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by quick_dry
sard: there are also plenty of video arcades if you're into that sort of thing. They have every sort of game - what was interesting a few years ago when I was there is an online video game using cards that get automagically recognised it seemed like Magic: the gathering crossed with tabletop wargaming.

I'm there the week before you - leave on 11/28 - so if I see any I'll post the whereabouts on here.
the game is sanguozhi daqian
i love it, still have alot of the cards from it.. spent way too much on it XD (starting from tokyo when it came out, then in hong kong, now in seattle XD)
Old May 30, 2012, 2:24 pm

Digging up an old thread.

Magic the Gathering Shops or WOW TCG shops in hong kong?
Old May 31, 2012, 5:33 am

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

There are some card game shop in MongKok area (inside sino shopping center) and some "upstairs store", I.e. shops in office building to do that (which also provide space for frequent visitor to play)

Was there once or twice only so you probably need to google a bit more.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 11:03 pm

Oriental 188 I think is the best on the HK side for a minimall type place. They have magic shops, video games, etc.

For arcades, there's a few in CWB and Wan Chai.

Off the top of my head:

Tang Lung St - center of the street, in the basement, behind Times Sq.
Causeway Bay Center 2 basement
Wan Chai - next to MTR off the corner of Thomson and Obrien, ground level.
Wan Chai - on Marsh and Hennessey next to 7-11.

Sometimes I'll go to these to kill some time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.