Sha Tin or Macau races?

Subscribe
Looking at heading to races this Saturday. Have been to Happy Valley years ago, but never to Sha Tin, Macau day races could also be an option. Looks like can get a buffet and drinks package for Sha Tin for about $700 which would suit. But wondering if anyone has anything to say in preference between Macau or Sha tin? Also does Macau Jockey club have similar packages?
There's no racing at Shatin this coming Saturday. The next Shatin meeting is on Sunday 16/10. http://www.hkjc.com/english/racing/Fixture.asp
Thanks Chris, that probably suits me even better? Anyone got any experience with the Macau races?
I've been to Macau races twice (last time was a couple of years ago). Both times it struck me as a little bit forlorn. The facilities are kind of shabby and when I was there at least, other punters were few and far between. If you are a big horse racing fan then I'd probably go, but just keep your expectations low.

I paid general admission both times so can't comment on the availability or otherwise of any MJC packages.