Herman Miller Chairs Knock Off at HIs.

Subscribe
Tonight I am staying at the Hampton Inn that has been newly renovated. The biggest surprise has been the Herman Miller chair knock off. I am going to give this two thumps up. The chair is cheaply constructed but has pretty much the same look and feel and most of the adjustments that the original sports. The rest of the room is also very well done. Quite a surprise for a HI in the middle of nowhere town, USA.
Which Property??
Quote: Tonight I am staying at the Hampton Inn that has been newly renovated. The biggest surprise has been the Herman Miller chair knock off. I am going to give this two thumps up. The chair is cheaply constructed but has pretty much the same look and feel and most of the adjustments that the original sports. The rest of the room is also very well done. Quite a surprise for a HI in the middle of nowhere town, USA.

Can you tell us which property and give a full report?
Quote:
Can you tell us which property and give a full report?
Columbia, MO. The property has been completely renovated or is brand new. I couldn't tell as I arrived at night. Recommended. Not sure what else to write as in every other aspect, it's your typical Hampton Inn experience. They are building a Garden Inn just down the street which wouldn't be necessarily my first choice given the 'niceness' of this particular HI.
Quote: Columbia, MO. The property has been completely renovated or is brand new. I couldn't tell as I arrived at night. Recommended. Not sure what else to write as in every other aspect, it's your typical Hampton Inn experience. They are building a Garden Inn just down the street which wouldn't be necessarily my first choice given the 'niceness' of this particular HI.

Thanks! You're recommendation could possibly help someone ^ ^
I'm wondering if they will roll this furniture to other hotels in the chain. Would be a step up in the right direction ^
Which Herman Miller chair?