Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Bonus Hilton Honors Points for Booking Reservations On-Line: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus Hilton Honors Points for Booking Reservations On-Line: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2007, 4:46 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Are you getting 500 point bonus for Feb stays?

I ask because I just checked my first completed February stay that has posted and the 500 point booking bonus is not there. Yes, I booked at hilton.com. Yes, I booked and paid with the Amex just as I have for dozens of other stays that received the 500 point bonus. But I didn't get the bonus this time.

Any chance that the bonus has expired? Or are others seeing the bonus post with February stays?
Old Feb 6, 2007, 8:15 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, 2 MM, HHonors Diamond
On line AMEX booking bonus posted for all four stays in January this year. No stays yet in February.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 8:03 am

Yes, still going on

Originally Posted by Westcoaster
I ask because I just checked my first completed February stay that has posted and the 500 point booking bonus is not there. Yes, I booked at hilton.com. Yes, I booked and paid with the Amex just as I have for dozens of other stays that received the 500 point bonus. But I didn't get the bonus this time.

Any chance that the bonus has expired? Or are others seeing the bonus post with February stays?
I have a stay that ended Feb 1 and posted online Feb 3. The 500 bonus points still posted.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 9:49 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by dietwater
I have a stay that ended Feb 1 and posted online Feb 3. The 500 bonus points still posted.
Thanks. I went ahead and called the Diamond Desk. They agreed that the 500 points should be there and credited my account. Gremlins, I guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.