Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Is There an Elite Status Level Above Hilton Honors Diamond?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is There an Elite Status Level Above Hilton Honors Diamond?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2005, 10:42 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Before they make another level - they better figure out the Rolling Tier Qualification for the current levels

And my answer is no - the point is that you get status and then use it
Old May 15, 2005, 10:56 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
HH Platinum

May be it would be better to create a Hilton Platinum which will be between Gold and Diamond.

Earnings could be Gold 25% , Platinum 50%, Diamond 100%
Than change the diamond qualifying a bit. Like 45stays or 100nights and the platinum 30stays or 60nights.

Diamond get triple upgrade or best available room
Platinum get double upgrade
Gold get one class upgrade
Silver get 15% more basepoints no upgrade

would that be a option?

dp
Old May 16, 2005, 1:47 am

agreed

Originally Posted by jan_az
Before they make another level - they better figure out the Rolling Tier Qualification for the current levels

And my answer is no - the point is that you get status and then use it
--------------

I agree, better if they just go back to calendar year....if they wanted to do anything perhaps reward 150 or 200 night people with triple points for the following year (to keep them giving all their business to Hilton).

The only other thing I'd like to see is Lifetime Diamond given to those with 1000 lifetime nights....that seems like a fair deal to me.
Old May 16, 2005, 2:53 am

Location: In a plane over Europe; I mean in the back of a plane over Europe !!!
Programs: HHonors, Scandic, Priority Club, Marriott, AF/KL FB, BAEC, AB TB, LH M&M
No new status, last year I was quite over 100+ nights and I went to Marriott.

No HH promo vs. Marriott Amex triple points.

The big Diamond disadvantage is the promotion enrolment.
Never, never, never. Perhaps it's an unpublished Diamond feature.

It could be just nice to be able to select a promotion. 'Do you like double miles? Sorry, our marketing dept. selected you for 80K point bonus.'...'You were not selected for the "5-10-15 nights equal 1-2-3 free night", but to demonstrate we appreciate your business you will get 250 bonus point' (YES,250 : two five zero, that's it !)
Old May 16, 2005, 5:48 am

I do plenty fine with current Diamond benefits. I have never not been able to get rewards at a hotel I requested. Of course, one Double Diamond benefit could be award stays at locations usually unavailable such as Sunset Key and Waldorf Towers.

What is more important to me is some form of Lifetime Diamond. I think 1,500 nights, equal to 25 years at 60 nights per year, would be accpetable to Hilton. If only 1,000 nights, I will make it next year.

Marc
Old May 16, 2005, 6:08 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Marq
What is more important to me is some form of Lifetime Diamond. I think 1,500 nights, equal to 25 years at 60 nights per year, would be accpetable to Hilton. If only 1,000 nights, I will make it next year.

Marc
I also want a lifetime Diamond. I know Marriott has one.
Old May 17, 2005, 1:01 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
No new HH levels, please; the current levels work fine, in my biased opinion.

To create more at the top would mean chopping at the bottom/middle, and that is exactly what keeps me away from Starwood and staying with Hilton. And when you hear what most Starwood Golds-and-below have to say, I don't think I'm alone on this.

Having more one-time promotions for Diamonds sounds reasonable, though. That's the way to work it. But create a new level and everyone on each side of it will be calling foul, probably justifiably.
Old May 17, 2005, 5:05 am

Programs: Hhonors (Diamond); HGVC (Elite); Ex/Comp'd - Priority Club (Platinum); UA (Gold); KLM (Gold);
I'm not sure about Double Diamond, but what about Dinky Diamond ??

(Double Income No Kids) Diamond ... with the single additional benefit, that as we have chosen not to have kids, then keep other peoples away from us!!

Old Aug 16, 2005, 1:41 pm

Programs: BA Au; IHG Pl; Hyatt Au; IC RA; Marriott Pl
So what is there beyond Diamond?

Are there any hidden benefits to staying with Hilton well beyond the Diamond threshold, or would I be better off working through another program (including a status match?)

Oops! sorry - should use search, but am on an archaic diallup.

Last edited by astralclouds; Aug 16, 2005 at 1:51 pm
Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite
How does someone manage to be Hilton Platinum, Marriott Platinum, and Hyatt Platinum?
Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:31 pm

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
Originally Posted by CBrokaw
How does someone manage to be Hilton Platinum, Marriott Platinum, and Hyatt Platinum?
I think Hilton only has Diamond, not Plat
Old Mar 3, 2006, 6:22 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
yes there is a status above!

my friend who is only staying in suites (5000usd + per night) made diamond in 2 stays.

after he stayed around half a year in a conrad he got his
Hilton ULTRIUM CRYSTAL Status.

the status is topsecret, so hilton is not sending out any membership cards .

it seems that hilton is aware of US the flyertalkers and they worry that once we get to know about this super hidden status, that we will try to cheat the system or try to get comped .

but! my friend did tell me about this, and i did not wait a second to share this great news with you all .

to reach this status you will need 5.000.000 Basepoints in a rolling tier period of 6 month.

status is only good for 1year.

perks are:

you will be picked up in your homecountry by a hilton rep if you are going to lets say singapore from the US. they will help you with your checkin and and in SIN you will be picked up with a Maybach.

you get free unlimited calls worldwide

you get free mini-bar (already this perk is worth millions in my eyes ..)

there a hidden level in each hotel (yes )! , there is a own lounge , spa.

you get an upgrade from an presidential suite to a higher class suite.

20 Base points per USD spent.

there are so many perks i cant list them all, ^

SO LETs TRY NOW to REACH THIS STATUS, for my part i have already collected 200K basepoints in a 6month period so i will CALL Hilton know and ask them if they will COMP me based ON my GM Status with United .

SO COME ON PEOPLE dont wait lets start getting comped or lets try to reach this hidden HHonors level.

but pssst.

dont tell it to others people.

you know this is a thing similar to CENTURION, dont tell all the riff-raffs , you know they will jump in and try to get this hyper status

dp
Old Mar 3, 2006, 6:34 am

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Originally Posted by derpelikan
my friend who is only staying in suites (5000usd + per night) made diamond in 2 stays.

after he stayed around half a year in a conrad he got his
Hilton ULTRIUM CRYSTAL Status.

the status is topsecret, so hilton is not sending out any membership cards .

it seems that hilton is aware of US the flyertalkers and they worry that once we get to know about this super hidden status, that we will try to cheat the system or try to get comped .

but! my friend did tell me about this, and i did not wait a second to share this great news with you all .

to reach this status you will need 5.000.000 Basepoints in a rolling tier period of 6 month.

status is only good for 1year.

perks are:

you will be picked up in your homecountry by a hilton rep if you are going to lets say singapore from the US. they will help you with your checkin and and in SIN you will be picked up with a Maybach.

you get free unlimited calls worldwide

you get free mini-bar (already this perk is worth millions in my eyes ..)

there a hidden level in each hotel (yes )! , there is a own lounge , spa.

you get an upgrade from an presidential suite to a higher class suite.

20 Base points per USD spent.

there are so many perks i cant list them all, ^

SO LETs TRY NOW to REACH THIS STATUS, for my part i have already collected 200K basepoints in a 6month period so i will CALL Hilton know and ask them if they will COMP me based ON my GM Status with United .

SO COME ON PEOPLE dont wait lets start getting comped or lets try to reach this hidden HHonors level.

but pssst.

dont tell it to others people.

you know this is a thing similar to CENTURION, dont tell all the riff-raffs , you know they will jump in and try to get this hyper status

dp

Thanks derpelikan, I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

Great post! ^
Old Mar 3, 2006, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
People, let's not ruin it here. Too many people may find out about the "double secret ultrium crystal status."
Old Mar 3, 2006, 6:58 am

omg

Originally Posted by mnredfox
People, let's not ruin it here. Too many people may find out about the "double secret ultrium crystal status."
what have i done...

may be i will post the number of the Ultrium hotline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.