Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West {US-FL}

Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West {US-FL}

Old Sep 12, 2004, 12:45 am
Original Poster

Arrow Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West {US-FL}

I have done the thread search, and see that the one most recommend is the HI in Blue Lagoon area, but the rates are above the budget of my friend...she says the HI at Doral offers her a more affordable rate.

I am not all that familiar with the location. But we will need to get to and from the airport with a hotel shuttle...is this HI in a good location for that? Is the area a safe one? TIA.
Old Sep 12, 2004, 2:06 pm

Programs: HH Diamond,*wood Platinum,Hertz 5*,blah,blah,etc....
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cacj
I have done the thread search, and see that the one most recommend is the HI in Blue Lagoon area, but the rates are above the budget of my friend...she says the HI at Doral offers her a more affordable rate.

I am not all that familiar with the location. But we will need to get to and from the airport with a hotel shuttle...is this HI in a good location for that? Is the area a safe one? TIA.

Hello cacj! My wife and I stayed there this past June 28th & 29th. $119 for a King Suite. Hotel is in a commercial area on a divided 4-lane road. Outside pool in courtyard very nice. Room was clean and quiet. Staff remembered "Hampton Touch". (Oreos & water) I don't know if a shuttle is available as we flew into Ft. Lauderdale and rented a car. (asked for a Lincoln TC & pleasantly surprised with a Jaguar!! ) Area appeared to be safe and secure. Staff at the hotel was pleasant and accomodating. I would stay there again without hesitation. ^
Old Sep 13, 2004, 1:20 am
Original Poster

Question Another question

Originally Posted by hatchman50
Hello cacj! My wife and I stayed there this past June 28th & 29th. $119 for a King Suite. Hotel is in a commercial area on a divided 4-lane road. Outside pool in courtyard very nice. Room was clean and quiet. Staff remembered "Hampton Touch". (Oreos & water) I don't know if a shuttle is available as we flew into Ft. Lauderdale and rented a car. (asked for a Lincoln TC & pleasantly surprised with a Jaguar!! ) Area appeared to be safe and secure. Staff at the hotel was pleasant and accomodating. I would stay there again without hesitation. ^
Thanks for the info, hatchman...that is very helpful.

I wonder if anyone knows if there is shuttle service to/from Miami airport and approximately how long it takes...are they reliable, or would you end up waiting and waiting. We usually stay in Blue Lagoon area, and even those shuttles can take a long time to pick up. Again, any help is appreciated.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.