Wiki Posts
Search

31 nights instead of 30??

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2017, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
31 nights instead of 30??

I was looking at my landing page today because i am traveling less than I used to and would like to reach diamond again--and saw a note saying you must reach 31 stays for diamond? I thought it went from 28-30 just a few years ago??
a few years ago this would not have been a challenge for me-
Thank you in advance
Old Jun 26, 2017, 9:28 am

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by nlkm9
I was looking at my landing page today because i am traveling less than I used to and would like to reach diamond again--and saw a note saying you must reach 31 stays for diamond? I thought it went from 28-30 just a few years ago??
a few years ago this would not have been a challenge for me-
Thank you in advance
30 stays or 60 nights (or points which I don't bother tracking)

I'm not sure why yours says that. I'm showing 24 stays completed, 6 stays to qualify for Diamond next year.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

OP

Your title says nights. Do you perhaps have 29 nights this year which would leave 31 nights to qualify? As for stays, it is still 30.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 11:43 am

As noted by others, this seems like an apples vs oranges comparison - quoting nights til Diamond when invoking the stays til Diamond requirement. I think OP was just looking quickly and not realizing that he was doing it. It is probably something like he is used to seeing that stat on the page regarding stays and somehow it defaulted to nights.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Baze
OP

Your title says nights. Do you perhaps have 29 nights this year which would leave 31 nights to qualify? As for stays, it is still 30.

ahhh lol--thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.