Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors “Go More Get More” Promo Launches May 1

Hilton Honors “Go More Get More” Promo Launches May 1

Old Apr 25, 2017, 9:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
T&C says:

"there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions for more details. "

I can't find the explanation in the bigger T&C. Does anyone know what is the restriction?
Old Apr 26, 2017, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by italdesign
T&C says:

"there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions for more details. "

I can't find the explanation in the bigger T&C. Does anyone know what is the restriction?
Perhaps this?

http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/t...rual_of_points

Members may not accrue more than 100,000 Base Points during one stay, regardless of the amount of eligible folio charges, except for Canopy™ by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, and Waldorf Astoria Jeddah – Qasr Al Sharq hotels for which there is no cap.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 1:12 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative
• Offer available at over 4,900 hotels worldwide.
Hi Lauren

Where can we find the list of participating hotels? The link on the registration page is the link for the app, not the participating hotels?
***Available at participating properties. For more information, visit http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/hhonor...pp/index2.html

The FAQ link after registering also goes into a black hole.
http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/p...faq/index.html

Thanks,
Globalist
Old Apr 26, 2017, 1:17 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
This promotion has come just in time for me. Usually stay at cheaper properties but with an expensive trip to the Maldives coming on 4 May, double points work a treat this time.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 2:48 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
What a great promo! Thank you Lauren^
Old Apr 26, 2017, 3:10 am

Originally Posted by PayItForward
The current-soon to end promo (2,000 per night) works "best" for anyone with a cheap rate. The latest works best for Diamonds on expensive stays (e.g. USD 350 rate = extra 7,000 for a Diamond member vs 2,000 currently).
As an example the points for the stays, that I've booked already:
- without promo: 55.970
- triple base points: +59.960
- triple total points: +111.940
- 2k per night (old promo): +44.000

Reading the t&c I would aspect triple total points, but even with triple base points it's a good promo.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 3:21 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative
Sorry for any confusion. I've updated the post. You can register for the promotion any time and you can book your stay any time. You just need to be registered in order to participate in the promotion starting May 1.

Thanks!
Lauren
Excellent news. Thank you Lauren. I appreciate that with Hilton promotions, previously booked stays always qualify.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 3:28 am

Thanks for announcing this. I've been waiting for most of this month to see if a new promotion would immediately replace the last.

Triple bonus points on four nights a week is always welcome!

As a final clarification, are stays that I booked two months ago still eligible for this offer (as long as I activate the promotion, of course)?
Old Apr 26, 2017, 3:50 am
cjd

Originally Posted by Recondite
As a final clarification, are stays that I booked two months ago still eligible for this offer (as long as I activate the promotion, of course)?
In post no 4 of this thread, Lauren has confirmed that you can book anytime and get the bonus points as long as you are registered for the promotion.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 3:55 am

Programs: BAEC, VS, Marriott, HH, Hertz PC
Excellent timing! Many thanks for posting ^
Old Apr 26, 2017, 4:06 am

Having registered, I note that it says for stays booked on Hilton.com or through the app as a heading. This doesn't appear to be mentioned in the T&Cs nor in the top post.

Any clarification of whether bookings made externally are still eligible?
Old Apr 26, 2017, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by cjd
In post no 4 of this thread, Lauren has confirmed that you can book anytime and get the bonus points as long as you are registered for the promotion.
Thanks Chris; read that and apparently ignored what it said. Appreciated.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by Globalist
Hi Lauren

Where can we find the list of participating hotels? The link on the registration page is the link for the app, not the participating hotels?
***Available at participating properties. For more information, visit http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/hhonor...pp/index2.html

Thanks,
Globalist
The terms and conditions on the registration page says

Offer valid May 1, 2017, through August 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio excluding Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China.
Avoid those Hamptons and you're good to go anywhere else after registering.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 6:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by Globalist

The FAQ link is still dead. But if it's true that no properties (HIs in China excepted) are opting out of the promo, it's welcome news. Not so long ago the list of promo-non-participating properties could be ridiculous -- hundreds of them. It might almost have been easier to list the properties taking part. If Hilton corporate has fixed this infuriating issue, good for them.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 7:04 am

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
With upcoming stays at the Diplomat, El San Juan and The Darcy, triple points sound great to me. Thanks Hilton for another great promo.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.