Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 1, 2017, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: missamo80

https://hiltonhonors.com/13799_01242017/?lang=EN&cid=OM,MB,CORE13799_All,MULTIPR,Interact, Multipage,SingleLink

Mobile bonus signup

https://www.hiltonhonors.com/MobileBonus2017/
Print Wikipost

2K Every Day Promotion is Here

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2017, 7:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You don't need to spend anything to get a stay credit on a reward stay. They made this change years ago. Please forgive the OT slant: This promotion is completely different to the 5k VISA bonus because that required you to spend something and award stays brands that do not earn incidentals may or may not have posted the bonus. The highest probability was at fully integrated properties using OnQ and especially when using the preferred credit card in the members profile and IME, OLCI also helps.

Its surprising how many properties in continental Europe have unbundled OnQ to save money and the direct correlation between stays not posting with the bonus. Opera has a major issue of uploading the payment method as "cash".

This is still a good promotion considering it's over the period of considerable business demand which picks up in March at least.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 2:19 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by wizla

Haha, they must be the only couple in the world that re qualifies for diamond on Jan 31st !
Make that Jan 1st (Lifetime Diamond).
Old Jan 28, 2017, 2:57 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Make that Jan 1st (Lifetime Diamond).
Ahh of course, yes that's impressive!
Old Jan 28, 2017, 9:40 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
???

There is no link in that post.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
???

He's referring to the person he quoted asking whether stays booked for registration count. which is answered in his link.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
???

Sorry if this was confusing...

This part of the post I linked to answers the question that was asked:

"If I already have a reservation, is it eligible for the promotion?

Yes, as long you're registered for the promotion prior to check-out of the stay and the reservation is for an eligible stay."
Old Jan 28, 2017, 3:56 pm

Programs: HH - Gold, BA - Blue
Just to confirm that I'm not being stupid, there is no link to sign up to this yet is there?
Old Jan 28, 2017, 4:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Orange.Man
Just to confirm that I'm not being stupid, there is no link to sign up to this yet is there?
You are not stupid.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 5:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
It is the weekend, so let's cut Lauren some slack. I'm sure she'll be back on Monday with a link and with answers to all of our questions.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 9:16 am

Where is the link to sign up for this promo? It seems Hilton is cutting it awfully close to Feb 1. I have a reservation for Feb 3. Trying to be patient.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by IncredibleDeals
Where is the link to sign up for this promo? It seems Hilton is cutting it awfully close to Feb 1. I have a reservation for Feb 3. Trying to be patient.
This is Hilton. So it's very good that you're trying to be patient.

IIRC, there have been time in the past where the signup link did not appear until after the promo period started, but if so I think that was rare. But cutting it very close is very common for Hilton.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 10:57 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
This promotion works for me, as I stay at a full mix of Hilton family hotels (Hilton, Doubletree, HGI, Hampton, Conrad, Curio) and on average my rates would be below USD$200. 2000 pts per night is a good bonus, better for me than double points.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by GJS - yow
This promotion works for me, as I stay at a full mix of Hilton family hotels (Hilton, Doubletree, HGI, Hampton, Conrad, Curio) and on average my rates would be below USD$200. 2000 pts per night is a good bonus, better for me than double points.
Better for everyone if their average rate is $100 or less which would be the equivalent of triple points or slightly more. Having the Visa bonus continue would be nice also but hopefully they can hand out the 100,000 point Diamond gift to those who didn't receive in 2015?
Old Jan 29, 2017, 1:23 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by HHonors OUTSIDER
Better for everyone if their average rate is $100 or less which would be the equivalent of triple points or slightly more. Having the Visa bonus continue would be nice also but hopefully they can hand out the 100,000 point Diamond gift to those who didn't receive in 2015?
whata the diamond gift?
Old Jan 29, 2017, 3:09 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
This promo works well for me. I have four stays in Feb, of which 3 of the 4 are around $100/night. Fourth stay is $143. There would be 5 but I had to go over to the dark side for a stay in Cheyenne, WY. Reviews on the HI there didn't sound very appealing to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.