Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DoubleTree Los Angeles Norwalk - Close to I5

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond

DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles - Norwalk

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

13111 Sycamore Drive Norwalk, CA US 90650

Close to I5 (0 Photo)

Stayed April 2015 & as the title says, hotel is perched right on the I5 in Norwalk-couldn't ask for easier access, however, the down side is the noise from the freeway which permeates the guest rooms, even on the uppermost floors, because of poor soundproofing. Plenty of free parking, though the signs in the parking lot that say 'park at your own risk' is a but unnerving. Windows in the guest room actually open which was nice for fresh air, though not so nice for the noise element, however, the old fashioned window AC units make just as much noise. Bathroom very large & lots of counter space for stuff. Bedroom fairly large, too. Breakfast very nicely done & bed very comfortable. Other than an Outback Steakhouse & AMC Movie Complex, w/food court, not much around the hotel in walking distance. Though there is a sign in the parking lot for a hotel shuttle, I never saw one during my stay, so a car is a must.

Close to I5

Would you like to write a review on the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles - Norwalk?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.