Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Cashback in the UK (TCB and Quidco)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Cashback in the UK (TCB and Quidco)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2017, 10:33 am

Programs: HH Diamond,Virgin Gold, Hyatt Platinum
I got all excited when I heard that Hilton were back but I have just logged into Topcashback and there is no Hilton cashback offers now.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 10:39 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Yes there is!
Attached Images  
Old Mar 4, 2017, 10:42 am
cjd

Originally Posted by ocprodigy
Hilton have re-appeared on TopCashback @ 4% for Honors members and 8% for non-Honors members...
That's strange. Without logging in to my Topcashback account, it states that Hilton is offering cashback to selected customers. Upon logging in, it states: "We are currently unable to offer cashback discounts on any purchases made at Hilton Hotels. Please see below for details" It then gives no reason for the refusal. Wonder if it's because they still owe me money from previous bookings.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 10:46 am

Don't know what I am missing but when I log into either of our accounts and search Hilton Hotels and click on the link I just get a message saying - sorry we currently cannot offer cashback on Hilton bookings.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by cjd
That's strange. Without logging in to my Topcashback account, it states that Hilton is offering cashback to selected customers. Upon logging in, it states: "We are currently unable to offer cashback discounts on any purchases made at Hilton Hotels. Please see below for details" It then gives no reason for the refusal. Wonder if it's because they still owe me money from previous bookings.
I get the same message as you.
I was owed a lot of cashback which were all declined last month

Last edited by PaulH1; Mar 4, 2017 at 11:06 am
Old Mar 5, 2017, 2:21 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by cjd
This is what I got too
Old Mar 5, 2017, 2:28 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
Interesting - went on the topcashback US site (not a member) and shows all hilton hotels (HGI / Embassy etc) with cashback up to 12%
Attached Images  
Old Mar 5, 2017, 3:22 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by adobbing
Yes there is!
This was the UK site and accessed through safari on an iPhone
Attached Images  
Old Mar 5, 2017, 3:25 am

Programs: HH Diamond, BAEC Gold (OWE)
I never used TCB for Hilton before... Looks like if you did, you're now excluded...?
Old Mar 5, 2017, 3:31 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ocprodigy
I never used TCB for Hilton before... Looks like if you did, you're now excluded...?
Why would I now be excluded?

Link still works perfectly fine on their website - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/hilton_hotels/
Old Mar 5, 2017, 4:03 am

Well its not showing up on either mine or my wifes accounts so we are obviously excluded.

I used Topcashback all the time to make our Hilton bookings.
We have been loyal to Hilton for a decade not booking with any other chain.

Obviously it leaves a bad taste in the mouth when Hilton chooses who is valid for their targeted promotions because I am never targeted.
Now I am also being excluded for Topcashback bookings as well it takes things to a new low level of nonsense.

Last edited by PaulH1; Mar 5, 2017 at 6:42 am
Old Mar 5, 2017, 5:19 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Blocked as well by Hilton / TCB

poor show Hilton!
Old Mar 5, 2017, 6:27 am
cjd

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by adobbing
Why would I now be excluded?

Link still works perfectly fine on their website - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/hilton_hotels/
Well, I'm definitely excluded. Just tried it again! Your link refers to Topcashback before login and states it's available to selected customers. Obviously some of us are not selected customers. Think I might try to put in a request for my non-payment now that they're back on the website!
Old Mar 5, 2017, 6:37 am

Just signed up using another email address and it's showing.

It's not showing on the account I've used for years.
Old Mar 5, 2017, 6:54 am

I was in dispute with Topcashback for multiple high value bookings declined by Hilton but after dozens of emails I got nowhere I lost hundreds of pounds.

Topcashback told me there was nothing they could do as their partnership with Hilton has ended and Hilton are not responding to their enquiries and they was sorry.

I took matter up with Hilton and they dealt with matter very well and they compensated me which was very good of them.

However you have to question the integrity of Topcashback they didn't want to know at the time whatsoever and blamed everything on Hilton and did nothing but make excuses.

Now they have re partnered with Hilton will Topcashback chase up all the declined cashbacks of their customers - of course they won't !

Last edited by PaulH1; Mar 5, 2017 at 7:03 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.