Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Can't log into HH account - anyone else?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't log into HH account - anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2016, 10:59 am

Programs: BA Nada, HH Diamond, IHG Spire AMB, Marriott Plat, Accor Gold
Hit and miss for me, OSX, Firefox no, Safari no, Chrome yes.
Old May 2, 2016, 11:05 am

Programs: HH Diamond,Virgin Gold, Hyatt Platinum
I have not been able to log in to Hilton Honors for 4 days since Thursday.
I have emailed Diamond desk twice and they do not seem interested.
First reply was yesterday saying apologies problem is sorted out now ( it isn't )
Second reply today was a link to reset my password.
Done this but it makes no difference.
Just get an error page ' sorry it not you its me '
Old May 2, 2016, 12:44 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond
different HHonors

Hi,

I have had the same problems, but strange part, is that my wife's account is working on Firefox.

The app is working perfect and mobile website is also working when I log in.

It is very annoying
Old May 2, 2016, 2:03 pm

I thought it might be browser related

so I cleared the cache and everything else which Chrome allows to be cleared... and still same result. However, I can get in from Firefox. Annoying...!!
Old May 2, 2016, 11:34 pm

I have not been able to log in to Hilton Honors for 8 days since last Monday. I can check the hotel's price, room type, and ...... but can't log in. So I have to use app to make the thing right!!!

Sad.....
Old May 2, 2016, 11:43 pm

Still broken for me as well...
Old May 3, 2016, 1:15 am

Programs: Asiamiles, OZ Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold
Tried to log in with IE and Chrome, still getting the "It's not you, it's us" message.
Never experienced this long of a down time with IHG or any other major hotel chain's website. Pretty pathetic.
Old May 3, 2016, 1:27 am

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
No luck here either, although I did register for the latest bonus points offer, then can't sign in to my account afterwards. Noticed that many in the thread are from outside the U.S. with many in the UK or EU. I couldn't sign in to my HHonors account from Canada, so is there any other overseas websites seemingly off line or messed up?

For example, for the past two days I can't get into GiffGaff (a UK mobile) website, getting only an error message "Error 500".
Old May 3, 2016, 1:41 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by blackjack-21
No luck here either, although I did register for the latest bonus points offer, then can't sign in to my account afterwards. Noticed that many in the thread are from outside the U.S. with many in the UK or EU. I couldn't sign in to my HHonors account from Canada, so is there any other overseas websites seemingly off line or messed up?

For example, for the past two days I can't get into GiffGaff (a UK mobile) website, getting only an error message "Error 500".
Hi,

no luck from Spain either.
Old May 3, 2016, 3:13 am

Surprised that Hilton let this dragged on for so long without any visible actions. Hi Lurkers, is corporate even aware there is a login issue?
Old May 3, 2016, 3:22 am

I’ve tried to log in during the past eight hours w/out success. It is bad enough dealing with Hilton’s incompetent e-commerce, but to have to go through the process of selecting pics with “cars”, “flowers”, “shop fronts”, “trees”, “waterways”, etc and only then to be informed that the site is unserviceable, is beyond even the most accepting client’s understanding.

Oh and why am I trying to log in to Hilton? Well, like other supposed high value, status loyalty members, it seems that the company can’t work out how to send me an email about relevant info’, despite being subscribed for same.

Last edited by OnTheCentreline; May 3, 2016 at 8:35 pm
Old May 3, 2016, 3:50 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Originally Posted by blackjack-21
No luck here either, although I did register for the latest bonus points offer, then can't sign in to my account afterwards.
I had a similar experience ie it is only since registering for the double points promotion that I have been unable to log into my account, wonder if registration for that promotion is linked to the problem or just coincidence?
Old May 3, 2016, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Meh
Still not working, 3 mails to HH and three cookie cutter responses.
Old May 3, 2016, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by Physci
I had a similar experience ie it is only since registering for the double points promotion that I have been unable to log into my account, wonder if registration for that promotion is linked to the problem or just coincidence?
Same with me.
Old May 3, 2016, 9:26 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
I have been unable to log in since before the promotion, but and registering hasn't changed anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.