Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Embassy Suites > stay a night get Callaway Wedge

Old Oct 14, 2013, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/embass...te_Wedge,Offer
Old Oct 14, 2013, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Gold, Delta Gold, HH ◊, SPG Gold
T & C does not explicitly exclude reward stays. I have 3 nights on reward this week.

Will keep you posted
Old Oct 14, 2013, 2:41 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond
Thanks for the post.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 3:05 pm

Programs: Delta DM, 4MM, SC, AmEx Reserve, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz Gold
Thanks for sharing. Doesn't appear to be a targeted offer, which is nice!
Old Oct 14, 2013, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA:Platinum, HH:Diamond, SPG:Gold, Hertz:FS
Thanks. Not a huge fan of ES, but I have a night booked with them soon.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....

Stumbled over it by accident. Hope they will still have wedges for my December stay
Old Oct 14, 2013, 3:59 pm
Community Director Emerita

For reference, Ts and Cs:

You must register for the "Suite Wedge" promotion, book and stay one night between September 12, 2013 and December 31, 2013 at any Embassy Suites hotel worldwide to be eligible to receive the Callaway wedge. Limited supply of wedges; offer while supplies last. For complete Terms and Conditions click here.

http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/...dge-rules.html

Embassy Suites Suite Wedge Program Rules

Terms & Conditions

Must be at least 18 years of age and a Hilton HHonors member at time of entry. Hilton HHonors membership is free. To become a Hilton HHonors member, visit www.embassysuites.com/suitewedge.

You must book and stay one night between September 12, 2013 and December 31, 2013 at any Embassy Suites hotel worldwide to be eligible to receive the Callaway wedge. 

Once you have booked and stayed during the Term, a confirmation email will be sent within approximately three (3) week of your stay that will give you access to login to the Callaway redemption site and select the wedge of your choice. Wedges are available in your choice of four loft options and two finishes. You must login to the website to redeem your gift within three months of receipt of the confirmation email or your gift will be forfeited. Complete redemption request in accordance with on-screen instructions. Shipping and taxes are included. Allow up to 4-6 weeks from date of redemption request to receive your wedge. Limited supply of wedges; offer while supplies last.

Employees (and their immediate families [parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and those living in their same household, whether or not related) of Hilton Worldwide, Inc. ("Sponsor,") and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, and participating advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate.

The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Callaway Golf Company. Callaway, and the Chevron Device are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf Company.
Old Oct 15, 2013, 8:57 am

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Awesome! Any idea of what wedges will be available? I'm guessing older Jaws wedges... I really doubt the new Mack Daddy 2 will be an option. From the bottom of the T&C text it looks like it's not sponsored by Callaway, so I'm sure Hilton picked up a ton of closeout stock of older models. A copper Jaws wouldn't be bad by any means, though.

UPDATE: Upon registering it says you will have your choice of two finishes and four lofts. This lines up with what's currently offered for the Mack Daddy (52*, 56*, 58*, and 60* in Slate and Chrome finish).
Old Oct 15, 2013, 9:14 am

Programs: DL FO, WN AL
Wow. This is an awesome deal especially if Hilton does the Friends & Family EOY rates again. The wedge would basically pay for the hotel stay.
Old Oct 15, 2013, 8:38 pm

Programs: HH Gold, Airtran A+ Elite
This is great for a couple work trips I just found out about today, thanks.
Old Oct 16, 2013, 6:40 am

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Gold, Mariott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis Presidents Club
Was going to stay at Garden Inn's, guess ill change up to ES now
Old Oct 16, 2013, 1:48 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Nice, thanks!
Old Oct 16, 2013, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Discovered that for Philadelphia there was a Grouon deal. 99 vs 143 a night .... Given the wedge that is really a deal
Old Oct 17, 2013, 6:46 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
All rate codes appear to be eligible.

I am pleasantly surprised that there appears to be no rate codes that are exempt from this promotion. I guess that we can book AAA, advanced purchase rates, etc.

It looks like they sell on ebay for $80 to $120, BTW.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 7:48 am

Programs: Hilton Honors LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Delta Gold, Avis Preferred Plus,
Man I wish I had seen this last week. Just spent 5 days ant an ES. According to the T&C it does not say I must register before I check in. Most Hilton Promo's say that. I know it's a reach but maybe I will still get it.

Last edited by poker9ite; Oct 17, 2013 at 8:17 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.