Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

More Nights, More Points 4th quarter 2013 Promotion

Old Oct 8, 2013, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MaldivesFreak
2013/2014 ‘More Nights, More Points’ Promotion Info

What is the promotion?
Members who register and complete an eligible stay at participating Hilton HHonors hotels and resorts will earn their standard HHonors Base Points plus:

“Double Points” on stays of 2 consecutive nights,
“Triple Points” on stays of 3 consecutive nights, or
“Quadruple Points” on stays of 4 or more consecutive nights

Members staying 1 night will receive their standard Base Points and additional Bonus Points will not be earned through the More Nights, More Points promotion.

Promotion Period: October 10, 2013 – January 31, 2014

Link to the promotion: http://www.hhonors.com/more

What is an eligible stay?
An eligible stay is defined in the HHonors Terms & Conditions under Accrual of Points number 3. Click the link below to read more http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/...rual_of_points

What type of points will HHonors members be issued for this promotion?
Members will have the opportunity to earn Bonus Points. Standard HHonors Terms and Conditions apply. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that can be earned during the Promotion Period.

What does Double, Triple and Quadruple Points mean?
* "Double Points" mean you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 2 consecutive nights.

* "Triple Points" means you will receive a bonus equal to twice the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 3 consecutive nights.

* “Quadruple Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to three-times the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 4 or more consecutive nights.

Notes:
* Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification
* Standard cap of 100,000 base points per stay applies except for Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Qasr Al Sharq (a member of The Waldorf Astoria) hotels for which there is no cap (see above link for Terms & Conditions - Accrual of Points number 10)

Useful Links
Link to FAQ: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...q-english.html

Link to non-participating hotels: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...ng-hotels.html

Please update this wiki with the latest relevant info or to correct any mistakes. Thanks. ^
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 1, 2013, 10:24 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tcollins33
While the opt-out list is still rather large, it doesn't seem as lengthy as it has been in the past.
I was thinking of that myself and I notice there are several which were always out of promos like the third quarter one but this time are not on the exclusion list.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 10:57 am

As for outside the US, the list is looking pretty good
Old Oct 1, 2013, 11:05 am

Luckily there's a hilton down the street from the one I was originally staying at that is similarly priced (thanks to Team USA) for a better room and full breakfast. I'll just take my business there.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 11:33 am

Programs: US Airways - Chairman, Delta - Platinum, Marriott - Platinum, Hilton - Diamond, SPG - Platinum
A decent promo AND my hotel isnt excluded?? Sounds like just enough to lift my hilton boycott. At least until they devalue my points again next year.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 11:48 am

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.

Is this promo live now? The link in previous post do not work for me.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 12:43 pm

"Curiously it tells me I've already registered, which seems unlikely as I tracked this thread down to go and do just that..."

Very curious. I clicked on the link while not signed into FT and I'm not a Hhonors member (my husband is Diamond) and it said I was already registered. Hmmmm . . .
Old Oct 1, 2013, 12:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO
Originally Posted by guyinmotion
Cool. None of my stays are affected either: Guam, Bali, Singapore and San Juan.
My 11 night at the Conrad Maldives isn't there!!!

I'll feel a LOT better now about dropping $3K+ in incidentals now that it'll earn me nearly 200K Hilton points ^
Old Oct 1, 2013, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Promo is lousy for me since my paid hotel stays are for only one or two nights for Q4 and pretty low rates at that.

At least none of the hotels I will stay at are opting out this time. For the two night paid stays, I'll stay at Hiltons since I can get the 250 bonus Delta MQM's and think I'll give my one night stays to SPG since I seem to be getting some great upgrades and a guaranteed 4 p.m. check out with the delta crossover program.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 1:53 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
What if you have a stay that starts before october 10 but ends on or after october 10? Would you get credit based on days from october 10 going forward or all the days on the stay?
Old Oct 1, 2013, 1:55 pm

Programs: DL MM & FO, HH Diamond
How Does Pay In Adavance Fit In?

What happens to stays that occur during the valid timeframe, but are purchased in advance of the promo start? Or, do advance purchases even count for promotions? Seems like I should know this, but it has never come up before.

Thanks

T2
Old Oct 1, 2013, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by slickvik
What if you have a stay that starts before october 10 but ends on or after october 10? Would you get credit based on days from october 10 going forward or all the days on the stay?
This has been answered multiple times already in this thread. You'll get credit as long as there is more than 1 night from (and including) Oct 10. You can work the bonuses out based on that.

Originally Posted by tartetatin2
What happens to stays that occur during the valid timeframe, but are purchased in advance of the promo start?
When you purchase/book has nothing to do with the promo as far as eligibility goes. The criteria are; to be registered and at least 2 of your nights falling within the promo period.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 2:43 pm

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
Originally Posted by rolltide2
"Curiously it tells me I've already registered, which seems unlikely as I tracked this thread down to go and do just that..."

Very curious. I clicked on the link while not signed into FT and I'm not a Hhonors member (my husband is Diamond) and it said I was already registered. Hmmmm . . .
It says the same for me- and has for a couple of days. Just a place holder until it goes active, I think. And I am a Diamond.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 3:13 pm

Programs: Silver BAEC, Diamond Hilton Honors, Gold SPG
I'm registered for the additional 1,000 avios per weekend night stay http://www.headforpoints.com/2013/08...t-with-hilton/
Is it an either or promotion or can I register for both and benefit?
I have got 3 nights in Abu Dhabi (2 of them a weekend) at a total of around $500, and I am hoping to be gold by then, and I don't really understand how hhonors points accrual work!
Old Oct 1, 2013, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by moonman85
I'm registered for the additional 1,000 avios per weekend night stay http://www.headforpoints.com/2013/08...t-with-hilton/
Is it an either or promotion or can I register for both and benefit?
According to their website you cannot be on two different promotions at the same time

Offer is not transferable, is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers.
Since you needed to register for your (separate) 'Additional Avios' promotion, you'll be outta luck on getting the benefits of both I'm afraid.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 4:08 pm

Programs: Silver BAEC, Diamond Hilton Honors, Gold SPG
Thanks for the help, doing pretty well out of the avios deal as I have a number of stays already lined up and they are pretty much all Saturday nights in cheapish UK Hilton's. Although with the 3 nights in Abu Dhabi I may well have been better off on this deal. Don't suppose you can switch between the two?

Also got a couple of weekends lined up in Vietnam lined up but doesn't seem to be any Hilton's out there, no Hanoi Hilton

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.