Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

More Nights, More Points 4th quarter 2013 Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 8, 2013, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MaldivesFreak
2013/2014 ‘More Nights, More Points’ Promotion Info

What is the promotion?
Members who register and complete an eligible stay at participating Hilton HHonors hotels and resorts will earn their standard HHonors Base Points plus:

“Double Points” on stays of 2 consecutive nights,
“Triple Points” on stays of 3 consecutive nights, or
“Quadruple Points” on stays of 4 or more consecutive nights

Members staying 1 night will receive their standard Base Points and additional Bonus Points will not be earned through the More Nights, More Points promotion.

Promotion Period: October 10, 2013 – January 31, 2014

Link to the promotion: http://www.hhonors.com/more

What is an eligible stay?
An eligible stay is defined in the HHonors Terms & Conditions under Accrual of Points number 3. Click the link below to read more http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/...rual_of_points

What type of points will HHonors members be issued for this promotion?
Members will have the opportunity to earn Bonus Points. Standard HHonors Terms and Conditions apply. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that can be earned during the Promotion Period.

What does Double, Triple and Quadruple Points mean?
* "Double Points" mean you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 2 consecutive nights.

* "Triple Points" means you will receive a bonus equal to twice the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 3 consecutive nights.

* “Quadruple Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to three-times the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 4 or more consecutive nights.

Notes:
* Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification
* Standard cap of 100,000 base points per stay applies except for Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Qasr Al Sharq (a member of The Waldorf Astoria) hotels for which there is no cap (see above link for Terms & Conditions - Accrual of Points number 10)

Useful Links
Link to FAQ: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...q-english.html

Link to non-participating hotels: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...ng-hotels.html

Please update this wiki with the latest relevant info or to correct any mistakes. Thanks. ^
Print Wikipost

More Nights, More Points 4th quarter 2013 Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2014, 7:00 am

I had eight award nights at a Waldorf property and was surprised to get 25K points for five nights in a row. Unexpected bonus.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 6:54 pm

More Nights, More Points (2X, 3X & 4X)

Do I understand correctly that 4 stays by 31 January will earn the same incremental bonus as five or six stays? In other words, there is no greater bonus to be earned from the fifth and sixth stay during this promo validity?
Old Jan 11, 2014, 7:02 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
If we are talking about the same promo stays have nothing to do with it. A 2night stay earns 2x points, a 3night stay earns 3x points and 4 or more nights earns 4 x points. It is not cumulative, but based on the nights in the stay. It has worked out well for me since I mostly do mon -thur/fri each week. The only problem has been a lot of hotels not participating.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 7:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Nights only not stays.
See:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...t=4x+promotion
http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...q-english.html
Old Jul 4, 2014, 8:28 am
duo

Ahh - only just seen this. Partner has been practically living in a Hilton since last Summer. How do people hear about these deals? Annoyed Hilton don't inform her themselves. Missed out on a bucket of points by the sound of it.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 8:32 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by duo
Ahh - only just seen this. Partner has been practically living in a Hilton since last Summer. How do people hear about these deals? Annoyed Hilton don't inform her themselves. Missed out on a bucket of points by the sound of it.
I unticked some / all of the Hilton communications boxes, so hear nothing from them.

A periodic FT advanced search for 'Promo' in the title of threads in the HHonors forum will keep you up to date with the main offers.

And 'Head for Points' is a good resource for scanning to find others that might suit you, such as (in my case) the current 3500 Avios with BA via HHonors. Since it has the main offers as well it may be all you need if you don't want to be bored by the idle speculation here .
Old Jul 4, 2014, 8:42 am
duo

Originally Posted by EsherFlyer
I unticked some / all of the Hilton communications boxes, so hear nothing from them.

A periodic FT advanced search for 'Promo' in the title of threads in the HHonors forum will keep you up to date with the main offers.

And 'Head for Points' is a good resource for scanning to find others that might suit you, such as (in my case) the current 3500 Avios with BA via HHonors.
+1 thanks

Will get her to check what preferences she has set - as far as I am aware she hasn't changed the default. I am just annoyed as it is the 'one' perk from living out of a suitcase. Do the staff at checkin not even know about these deals?
Old Jul 4, 2014, 8:52 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by duo
Do the staff at checkin not even know about these deals?
Generally no, and asking them for help or explanation can lead to many hilariously confused CSR interactions. Presumably she now has a Diamond card with that many stays, and Diamond Desk is usually my Port of Sanity in an ocean of HHonors misinformation whenever something goes a little awry.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:53 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by duo
If you Facebook, follow "Boarding Area", they have a bunch of bloggers who always bring these things up and you'll see it in your newsfeed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.