Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2013 Q4 Test

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2013, 7:55 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Originally Posted by Michael19887
Out of curiousity, did everyone who had the test post stay 4 consecutive nights? The promotion could be staggered with a stay 2 nights get double points, 3 nights gets triple, 4 and up quadruple or something like that.
Now that you mention it, I believe that is what was done last time this promo test thing happened. As I recall, though, the following quarter, the actual promo was something lame like double points.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by AnthonyF1227
3X points in 4Q will make me insanely happy.
Even since redemption values have gone up 6-10x what they used to cost?
Old Aug 13, 2013, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by Ritz
Even since redemption values have gone up 6-10x what they used to cost?
Well, gotta get points somehow. Also, many hotels haven't gone up 6 to 10 times.
Old Aug 20, 2013, 2:12 pm

2013 Q4 Test

Happened to me too! Was hoping they didn't noticed and left the points to me. But they took it away after a couple of days.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 8:11 am

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
Any word on this promo going live?

I have some Hilton stays booked in 4Q but I need some more Marriott elite nights so I am thinking about moving....wish I knew if this promo was gong to happen...
Old Sep 12, 2013, 12:36 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SW A-List Preferred
Originally Posted by dilbertsdaddy
Any word on this promo going live?

I have some Hilton stays booked in 4Q but I need some more Marriott elite nights so I am thinking about moving....wish I knew if this promo was gong to happen...
Per their usual timing, we probably won't know until a few days before the end of September.
Old Sep 13, 2013, 10:33 am

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
I hear ya.....Already have next year's status in SPG/IHG sewed up but I can get to gold on EITHER HH or Marriott (but not both). It's getting pretty bad when you are trying to decide between two devalued programs. At least Marriott has rollover.

Decisions.
Old Oct 12, 2013, 12:57 pm

This is good if you have points and points...do you think it's worth switching from points and miles with UA or AA to go for this with the devaluation?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.