Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14, 2012 to January 7, 2013

Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14, 2012 to January 7, 2013

Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by craz
Good to hear, but I hardly ever see my acct get any posting for a Stay until apx 2 days after it was completed, many times its 3-4 days afterwards.And wasnt sure what you meant by '..with the previous stay..' Had you said stayed on 12/14 stay posted and got Stay credit for it, then I never would have thought maybe you were reffering to a previous TY promo that maybe HH ran

After all by it counting it allows me to save some $$ on my last 2 Stays of the yr that I also need to requailfy for Diamond. I had no reason for Not wanting it to count and I have 2 reses for each Stay 1 reg and the other being this TY promo Seeing that I have till Fri to cx my 1st res reg rate, I will wait to make sure those with stays here in the US were as fortunate as you and also got Stay credit and everything else before cxing the rates I dont want to use
I apologize for the confusion. I made it a point to report back asap so I was quite diligently checking my HH account. Anyway, I am currently staying at a Hilton on the same TY rate and will report back again as soon as my account gets credited.

I checked out at 11am, 15th Dec, and the account was only credited with stay credit, points and miles at around 12am 17 Dec. It took 37 hours for the update.

Hope this rate gives you the stay credits. I am pretty sure the stay got me the stay credit though.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 3:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by TheBOSman
My stay hasn't posted, lists as "pending" in my profile. Will check again tomorrow.
My stay (checked out 16th) is pending as well...(Fingers crossed ) but seems like this should count for everything.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 5:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
I can confirm full credit on everything, points, fixed miles, and stay credit.

I have to rebook all of my reservations though, I tried to change from my AA number to my VS (Virgin Atlantic) number, but didn't rebook the reservations so miles got credited to AA instead of VS (I want the VS promo). At least I can just book some 50% off mattress runs .
Old Dec 17, 2012, 6:03 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold,Hyatt Diamond
My stay and night credit has posted although points earned column states"pending". This is for a 12/14 checkout 12/15 night. Checking out of Hilton Atlanta this a.m. And will report if any different
Old Dec 17, 2012, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by kmwjes
My stay and night credit has posted although points earned column states"pending". This is for a 12/14 checkout 12/15 night.
Same for me.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 6:49 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
My 12/14 stay has so far resulted in the stay and the airline double dip points being credited, the Hhonors points are still listed as pending.

So after 8 days and 16 pages of yea and nay debating, all the hand wringers can rest assured- the Thank you rate gets you full credit just like any other paid rate.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 6:57 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Just Another Diamond
I apologize for the confusion. I made it a point to report back asap so I was quite diligently checking my HH account. Anyway, I am currently staying at a Hilton on the same TY rate and will report back again as soon as my account gets credited.

I checked out at 11am, 15th Dec, and the account was only credited with stay credit, points and miles at around 12am 17 Dec. It took 37 hours for the update.

Hope this rate gives you the stay credits. I am pretty sure the stay got me the stay credit though.
I do appreciate that you thought of everyone and tried to help us all.There are some folks who dont need the credits to requalify or qualify for a status level and couldnt care if they get Stay credit or miles or not, saving what can be $100s is enough for them to have booked using TY.

Personally my trip to the WC will requalify me for 3 different programs and getting back to the EC late on 12/27 doesnt leave me much room for error.And why I didnt simply book a Hilton for every night, even thou it would have been cheaper in most cases then what I will pay to stay at another Chain and some are prepaid as well.

Maybe had you mentioned you were in Asia in your 1st post I would have understood that most likely 36 hrs pasted since you checked out , and not 24 hrs if that

Glad it worked out in the end for you and hopefully everyone else
Old Dec 17, 2012, 7:09 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
1 night stay at Conrad Centennial Singapore @ US$112.

Points, miles, stay all posted but points show as pending.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 9:16 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Still pending here for the points
Really odd the one thing I was sure of was the points all the rest was
speculative
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:09 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
My stay (12/15 at DT Claremont) has not posted but the points are pending.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Still pending here for the points
Really odd the one thing I was sure of was the points all the rest was
speculative
Looking at the stay itself, it says "pending" under points, but the actual points have posted to my account.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:12 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by skunker
My stay (12/15 at DT Claremont) has not posted but the points are pending.
Has your number of stays shown increased?
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:31 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by adobbing
No, it has not.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:55 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by adobbing
Points and stay credit for a TY rate stay on 12/14, checking out the 15th.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:02 pm

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by IcHot
Points and stay credit for a TY rate stay on 12/14, checking out the 15th.
Nice! So it really sounds like we have not had anyone on this board who reported NOT receiving a night/stay credit. So it sounds like this works. Once my stay posts (checked out today!) I should be Diamond.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.