Q4 Promo - 1000 Points

Old Nov 6, 2012, 8:26 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, TSA vilifier extraordinaire, Once upon a time... US Silver, AA Gold
Had stays Friday and Saturday. No 1,000 Q4 bonus points, yet, although all other points posted. Yes I know:

When will the Bonus Points post to my HHonors account?
Please allow 6-8 weeks from the completion of your stay for the Bonus Points to appear in your HHonors account.

Just offering this info as a data point.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 9:25 am

Not to worry anyone but to offer a contrasting "data point":

2 night stay at the Dublin Conrad, checked out Saturday morning. Points had posted by Monday morning including 1k Q4 bonus for Thursday and Friday nights.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 10:48 am

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by pryonic
Not to worry anyone but to offer a contrasting "data point":

2 night stay at the Dublin Conrad, checked out Saturday morning. Points had posted by Monday morning including 1k Q4 bonus for Thursday and Friday nights.
Similar story, I stayed at a HGI Friday and by Saturday night my stay had posted including the 1k bonus.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 6:22 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold
Just left Hilton KUL yesterday and point showing perfectly with Q4 promo although I booked using pr13 corporate rate.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 9:15 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by Putra
Just left Hilton KUL yesterday and point showing perfectly with Q4 promo although I booked using pr13 corporate rate.
^
Old Dec 11, 2012, 1:00 pm

Angry I hope 1st qtr promo appeals to Business Travelers

The Hilton Q4 promo had a big affect on the Houston Homewood in the Energy corridor. Four of us, each staying 3 to 4 nights a week, moved in mass over to the Sheraton 4 Points by Memorial. At least 12 nights a week for 10 weeks probably made some dent in the Homewood's bottom line.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 1:02 pm

Our group too... we're at a Marriott property in NYC after canceling our Hilton reservations. Contributing to that was Hilton's crappy website where frustration is causing a few defectors for 2013... Hilton seems not to care.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 7:29 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by dwcatty
I read through the FAQ and the T&C but still can't figure out if you get the bonus on a reward stay. If they do, cool, because Mrs. dwcatty and I have two level 1 stays in Nov & Dec. If we get the 1000 point bonus and the Amex 500 point booking bonus, the nights will only "cost" us 6,000 points each.
If you are staying at a Hilton family hotel that awards points on incidental charges and you actually make any incidental charges, you will get the 1,000 point bonus on each weekend night. That's how it worked in 2012 Q1, and there is no reason to think it won't work the same way on this promo.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 9:50 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dwcatty
Had stays Friday and Saturday. No 1,000 Q4 bonus points, yet, although all other points posted. Yes I know:

When will the Bonus Points post to my HHonors account?
Please allow 6-8 weeks from the completion of your stay for the Bonus Points to appear in your HHonors account.

Just offering this info as a data point.
Bonus points should have posted, they did for me on all my stays....unless the hotel opted out of promo.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.