Diamond breakfast - 2018

Old Jan 3, 2018, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold, EY Gold, Bonvoy LT Titanium, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Diamond breakfast - 2018

Has the diamond breakfast been removed in the benefits for 2018?
No longer as a benefit on the app.. or web site

i hope its a glitch as that's one of the only benefits left in the UK with limited suites, and and drinks vouchers being removed last year!
Old Jan 3, 2018, 9:16 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Rental Exec. Elite
Originally Posted by stanontour

i hope its a glitch as that's one of the only benefits left in the UK with limited suites, and and drinks vouchers being removed last year!
Breakfast for Diamonds is still listed as a benefit (under brand-specific "My Way" benefits) at Tiers and Benefits - Hilton Honors Loyalty Rewards. It looks like they also added the breakfast language for W-As.
missamo80 likes this.
Old Jan 3, 2018, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by stanontour

It sounds like you're looking in the wrong place. Breakfast for diamonds is only a benefit at those brands that don't give breakfast to everyone (eg, it's a benefit at HGI but not at Hampton). And thus it's listed on a brand-by-brand basis in your My Way benefits, not at the summary of Diamond benefits.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.