Dear Hampton Inn: Put a trash can next to the wafflemakers. Thank you.

Subscribe
My most recent Hampton stay had the trash all the way across the room. Consequently, the wafflemaker area was littered with used cups o' goo.

And if you'd bring back biscuits and gravy while you're at it....
Should we understand this to be a repeat of a communication you made directly to Hilton corporate offices?
I suppose you're welcome to understand that if you wish.
Quote: Should we understand this to be a repeat of a communication you made directly to Hilton corporate offices?
This seems like an issue for which a suggestion to the local hotel management would have more immediate, effective results than getting corporate involved.

I thought biscuits and gravy were back -- they were available in Oneonta, New York, weekend before last.
deleted, company policy
Quote: I swear, if next week I have to buy another $750 garbage can because of this post...

A bucket from Home Depot will work. Put a white liner in it and almost no one will know.

(I can not believe that I am posting is a "Garbage can next to waffle maker" thread. Shows how boring my life is.)
Quote:
I thought biscuits and gravy were back -- they were available in Oneonta, New York, weekend before last.
In another thread, I was told that they are indeed now indeed part of the brand standard options.

But I've only seen them once in the last year and that was at a property that flouted the the Gods of Sysco by having a staff member actually make gravy from scratch and bring it from home. Yum!
Option B: Please Hilton put wafflemakers next to trash can for easier trash access.
Quote: I thought biscuits and gravy were back -- they were available in Oneonta, New York, weekend before last.
Missing in Pennsville, NJ last weekend.

However, there were 2 trash cans near the waffle station, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Dear Hampton Inn: Put a trash can next to the wafflemakers. Thank you.
Oh the little things!

While your working on the trash can, please also regularly have peach yogurt. I know Hilton must have a vested interest in strawberry yoplait, buy I'm sure there is an ag tax exemption to have a peach tree on an Atlanta property.