Go Back   > > >

Old Feb 12, 04, 1:50 pm   #1
Moderator, Singapore Airlines, Hilton Honors, Oceania
Original Poster

Programs: up in the air
Arrow Discount Codes for Hilton?

Posts older than 2014 for this OPEN THREAD can be found in the

ARCHIVE THREAD for Discount codes for Hilton?

Links to moved posts should still work.

Kiwi Flyer
Hilton HHonors forum moderator

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Dec 31, 16 at 6:43 pm
Kiwi Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 14, 2:43 pm   #2

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, UA Silver
It appears that some hotels does notice that you use a rate code and will ask questions... I was checking in and the front desk person asked if I am here for the games... I just blanked out and say.. no I was here for my wife's birthday. Then she just looked at me and ask.. But.. you used the Little League rate.. Oh yeah.... got to go.. elevator to the left right? thanks... see'ya...
Need is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 14, 12:18 pm   #3

Hi there, was hoping to get a little assistance with the Hilton discount codes.

What are the active codes that will save us the most money on our stay? I saw the "Little League" 15% discount. Does that work for everyone?

Thanks!
MontrealBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 14, 2:35 pm   #4

Programs: BA Gold, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontrealBound View Post
Hi there, was hoping to get a little assistance with the Hilton discount codes.

What are the active codes that will save us the most money on our stay? I saw the "Little League" 15% discount. Does that work for everyone?

Thanks!
Whoa... nothing like a broad question. There is a lot to read in here, but it's worthwhile reading the thread.

A summary though:

Little League (bizarrely) tends to work best in EMEA. Anyone can use it as it seems to be a marketing initiative through an old sponsorship.

There is a 'gold medal' rate which is advised for friends, family and others of the US Olympic team, which is corporate rate code 2635167.

There is also a 'sports affiliate' rate that anyone can use and/or sign up for, if they have an Hhonors number. That is code 0560041604 for Doubletrees, Embassy Suites and Hampton Inns and 0041604 for Hiltons and Garden Inns and, I think, Conrads and Waldorf Astorias too.

Selecting random dates of Feb 20 - 27 in Montreal, I'd probably choose the HGI Centre Ville at C$131 prepaid and non-cancellable. MVP gives a flexible rate of C$124 (not quite as flexible as some others as you must cancel 1 day prior to arrival). Gold Medal gives C$131 with the same cancellation restriction - but it sometimes works when MVP doesn't. PGLL01 gave me nothing.

So in this case, none of those rates would save much money, but you'd gain flexibility. In other cases, when the room is only available on a flexible rate, the saving can be significant (for instance, the fully flex rate on that hotel was $155).
Cymro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 14, 2:56 pm   #5

Programs: Flying: VA; Buying: AA, AS, AV, BA, UA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
Little League (bizarrely) tends to work best in EMEA. Anyone can use it as it seems to be a marketing initiative through an old sponsorship.
It worked well for Australian properties last year...but this year, doesn't seem to work at all.
wheresmybagba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 14, 9:04 pm   #6

Programs: DL MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Are there any other codes available for Homewood suites than the
D33237614 ?
Lomapaseo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 14, 3:59 pm   #7
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Trying to find a code to use in Manhattan. Any help is appreciated. Check in 2/15, Checkout 2/17.
djjaguar64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 14, 12:39 pm   #8

Anyone got codes for Labriz Resort, in The Seychelles?
FLINTUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 14, 4:39 pm   #9

Programs: BA Gold, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLINTUS View Post
Anyone got codes for Labriz Resort, in The Seychelles?
Any Weekend Anywhere is still running, for the next few days, so that e.g., July 26th to August 2nd is 201 per night.

Normally the advance purchase rate is 255.

PGLL01 means you can get a flexible rate for the same as the regular advance purchase rate.

PR13CB didn't work for those dates - it might for yours.
Cymro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 14, 8:29 pm   #10

hello friends, what is the best code for Hilton in Miami and Orlando in March?

has some running at the Waldorf Astoria?

Thank you very much
Marco Zarif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 14, 2:54 pm   #11

MVP code and breakfast

Hi,

To anyone who has used the MVP code: do you get breakfast?

I'm trying to book a room with breakfast, but when I put the MVP code in it's not clear which rate/room I'm getting. I'm guessing it doesn't include breakfast.

Anyone got experience with this?
hosedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 14, 2:55 pm   #12

Programs: AA LT Plat; UA Silver; SPG Plat (LTG); Mar Plat; Hyatt Expl; IHG Plat; Hilton Gold; VSN 5-Star Elite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hosedown View Post
Hi,

To anyone who has used the MVP code: do you get breakfast?

I'm trying to book a room with breakfast, but when I put the MVP code in it's not clear which rate/room I'm getting. I'm guessing it doesn't include breakfast.

Anyone got experience with this?
The MVP code does not provide breakfast. Your tier status, Gold/Diamond, provides breakfast.
controller1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 14, 2:58 pm   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by controller1 View Post
The MVP code does not provide breakfast. Your tier status, Gold/Diamond, provides breakfast.
Thanks for such a quick reply. I've got no status with Hilton so will just get a breakfast rate. I figure if I pay for it there on the spot, even with the MVP rate it'll probably add the total cost up to being the same as buying normal now.
hosedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 14, 3:54 pm   #14

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Cocos Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by controller1 View Post
This depends on the brand. You're not likely to get breakfast included as a Gold staying at a Waldorf Astoria.
hailstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 14, 4:42 pm   #15

Programs: AA LT Plat; UA Silver; SPG Plat (LTG); Mar Plat; Hyatt Expl; IHG Plat; Hilton Gold; VSN 5-Star Elite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hailstorm View Post
This depends on the brand. You're not likely to get breakfast included as a Gold staying at a Waldorf Astoria.
I assumed someone with status would know the rules and would know that which is why I didn't go into the details. Since OP does not have status, it is moot.
controller1 is offline   Reply With Quote