Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Unable to change earnings style on the website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to change earnings style on the website

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2012, 6:51 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Thumbs down Unable to change earnings style on the website

I tried to change my earnings style on the website from Points + Fixed Miles to Points + Points, but every time I clicked ok I got an error saying that if I wanted to select Points + Variable Miles I had to specify an airline on my account.

Of course I do have an airline on my account, and I was selecting Points + Points, not Points + Variable Miles.

Another awesome for the Hilton website!

Neil
Old Dec 11, 2012, 7:56 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
think I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago but after I exited and came back next day, it seemed to be OK even though it said it hadn't changed before I exited.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 8:04 am

Programs: DL FO
I am having the same issue as the OP.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 8:16 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Had same issue, called diamond desk and they changed it. It then reflected correctly in the account too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.