Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Grand Vacations Club® Bonus Offers, Specials and Solicitations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Grand Vacations Club® Bonus Offers, Specials and Solicitations

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2009, 2:37 am

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
Any current offers for Hawaii?

I noticed on the Friends/Family site, they have 7 days/ 6 nights at the HWV for $799 + tax. Are there any other deals/packages for visits to the Big Island for a Hilton Vacation Club pitch?
Old Jan 5, 2010, 1:28 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
I got a phone call on that one just today. They sweetened the offer: free car rental for seven days plus a $200 Hilton voucher at checkin. No blackout dates, offer good for all of 2010. We could also do five nights for a lower price (will post when I receive the confirmation) or we'd get the seven nights plus the car and voucher for $650 if we go before July.

I put down a deposit. They caught me at a good time - Hub and I had just been discussing Hawaii and I'd been looking for a good trip to celebrate my significant round-number birthday this year. For the cost I expect they'll put us in the basement next to the boiler, but $650 for a week in Hawaii, plus free car, bonus points, etc? Since we'll be at the beach, scuba diving and not in the room that much anyway, we'll go faster than you can say 'luau'.

Data points: I just requalified for Hilton Gold status using the Surpass card, which I also use like it's my job and promote mercilessly whenever anyone will listen Hey, I like its flexible earning options and the VIP awards - AXON, GLON, etc. Might be good to apply for one before going for a similar deal on the HGVC.

Last edited by divemistressofthedark; Jan 5, 2010 at 1:33 pm
Old Mar 2, 2010, 2:48 pm

Programs: HH Diamond/Marriott Gold
20000 HH Points for a 90min presentation in Orlando

I stayed at the HGVC at Seaworld Orlando last week. When stopping by the welcome desk to receive my 250HH bonus points as a welcome gift I was offered a tour of their new property Parc Soleil. Signed up for the 8am tour, got free breakfast there and was out the door 90 minutes later. Got 20'000 points to be credited to my account within 90 days.

When asking how much longer this promotion will last they wouldn't answer and just said the new property is selling fast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.