[email protected]

Old Aug 23, 2001, 6:02 pm

A superior example of what other companies should be doing!!! Customer Service for its customers...
Old Aug 23, 2001, 9:19 pm

Great customer service Adam.
Old Aug 30, 2001, 9:55 am
Original Poster

*** NEW -- HHonors E-mail for FlyerTalk ***

Just re-posting this information for those who may not have seen previously:

--------------------------------------------

Hello all. First of all, thank you again for giving us the opportunity to participate in this forum. We continue to find FlyerTalk an extremely useful resource in establishing an ongoing dialogue with our members, and in helping us to identify areas in need of improvement. As I've frequently said, our Service Center team in Dallas deserves all the credit for quickly and effectively addressing the concerns raised in this forum.
While we certainly continue to monitor the boards here at the corporate office, we realized that the vast majority of issues raised on FlyerTalk have been ones that are directly addressed by the Service Center. So, to expedite how your inquiries are processed, we've established a DEDICATED E-MAIL ADDRESS for FlyerTalkers. This e-mail address goes directly to the Service Center in Dallas, and will be monitored daily to ensure that your requests are handled in the most efficient manner possible.

The e-mail address is "[email protected]" and is available for your immediate use.

Many thanks for the continuing opportunity to address any questions or concerns you may have, and for your continued business!

Best regards,

Adam Burke
Vice President, Marketing -- North America
Hilton HHonors Worldwide
Old Aug 30, 2001, 10:32 am

Great move. Nice to see a proactive step taken to improve customer service. Thanks.
Old Aug 30, 2001, 11:07 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
There is no need to thank Adam again. The first time he posted this there were 4 or 5 pages of "Thank You's". I'm sure he knows we appreciate his efforts.
Old Aug 30, 2001, 1:19 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
I do appreciate this kind of attitudes from Corporations. It is important to hear what valued customers might express.

After all, it was in this forum that I got immed Gold level and now I'm just a few nights from Diamond Level.

Congrats Hilton staff on your pro-activeness.
Old Aug 31, 2001, 8:10 am

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Thanks Adam! But how about answering e's sent to that address?
Old Aug 31, 2001, 9:43 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton HHonors Gold, SPG Gold & Avis First
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tvl4free:
Thanks Adam! But how about answering e's sent to that address?</font>
Exactly. I sent my first e-mail on 8/14/01, and got a response in two days. My second e-mail was sent on 8/28/01 (according to OutLook it was read later on that day), and I've yet to get a response.

I'm sure they can get swamped with requests, but I'm sure they were well aware of that before they decided to do it.

Now, if I could just convince Delta to do the same type of thing for FTers......
Old Aug 31, 2001, 8:28 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
I may have been lucky but the e-mail I sent yesterday when I read this thread has already been answered. Less than 24 hours.

Excellent service.
Old Aug 31, 2001, 9:06 pm
In Memoriam

Kristy Hall has been just outstanding on working on two problems for me, and I was really happy with her response. My first response was very quick and my second took a couple of days, but that is more like what I expected anyway. I figure she is probably swamped right now with our requests, but things will settle down. I'd much rather wait for an e-mail then spend 20 to 40 minutes on the phone. Again, absolutely excellent customer service.
Old Sep 1, 2001, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Russ21Atl:
Now, if I could just convince Delta to do the same type of thing for FTers......</font>
Delta does have a lurker. It's called the RPU...
Old Sep 1, 2001, 5:48 pm

As a new FF looking at being on the road for the rest of my professional life, I appreciate the effort made by Adam and Hilton. I find the little things make a difference and I for one will consider taking more of my company's dollars--which since I own the company translates as my dollars--to any company that demonstrates the customer counts. Setting up a FlyerTalk email is just the type of touch that can make a difference. For the record--as I have just entered the world of the FF in the last month due to a career change--I'm not elite in any program so far. Therefore, I am getting a birds eye view of how hotels treat the "regular" customer. So far Hilton outshines Marriott--where I just had a dismal stay in Miami. I rarely complain, I just look elsewhere to spend my money. If I have to take time to complain--it's already to late. I like attention to detail and setting up this email address is a demonstration of a company that pays attention to details.
RDouglas

[This message has been edited by RDouglas (edited 09-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by RDouglas (edited 09-01-2001).]
Old Sep 1, 2001, 9:31 pm

Thanks Adam!
If things go well...i should make DIA this year...i have 46nights so far and not counting the current stays here at Jefferson City.

------------------
Albert
Old Sep 2, 2001, 10:20 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Plat For Life/UA Million Miler-PremEx For Life/SPG Gold
Adam-

Thanks. I'm DIA, but not a regular Hilton poster because DIA Desk always does such an exemplary job for me that I have no chance to ***** and moan on the boards!!

But glad to hear that Hilton is maximizing accessability to its membership. Send your partners at UA a note about your efforts, maybe it will inspire them!!

Old Sep 4, 2001, 1:17 pm

Hey, it worked for me. Reported 2 missing stays and within 12 hours, received an email back that they were now posted. Checked online and there they were.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.