Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

VISA Infinite Instant Gold plus 40k pts after 4 stays

VISA Infinite Instant Gold plus 40k pts after 4 stays

Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by lewende
Per my memory, there is somewhere in the T&C specifically mentioned paying with your visa infinite card.
Yes, only if you want the 40,000 bonus points. The Visa Signature promotion required you to pay with the card to maintain the Gold Status after 31st of August 2011 whilst with Visa Infinite card you get a bonus of 40,000 points when you pay for 4 stays with the card before 31st of May 2012. The Gold status is valid for a year.

VISA Infinite Instant Gold Terms & Conditions

Hilton HHonors Member must register by 31 May 2013 with their valid Visa Infinite card at www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite . Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold Elite status. Full details of HHonors Gold Elite Membership will be mailed to Member upon registration, or are available here. HHonors Gold Elite benefits are subject to availability and may vary at each hotel. By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow 6-8 weeks from completion of promotion period for Bonus Points to appear in HHonors account. Offer available only to valid Visa Infinite cardholders and is not transferable. This offer may be terminated without notice.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by Bigft64
I only just saw this myself and it seems to be dead. I've tried a handful of different numbers that seem like they should work and they all error out. The fact that the page is still up is interesting though.
How difficult is it to use Google image search "Visa Infinite"? Most definitely still up and working.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 5:15 am

deleted post. found answer earlier in thread.

Last edited by erichpowell; Dec 31, 2011 at 5:38 am
Old Dec 31, 2011, 7:20 am

Programs: SPG Plat & IC Amb
Gold for 1 year or until May 2013?

Is Gold status valid for 1 year or til May 2013?

From FAQ

What is the Instant Gold Membership offer?
Visa Infinite cardholders can earn instant Hilton HHonors™ Gold membership by registering for the promotion at www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite. After registering, HHonors members will receive Gold benefits for all stays through May 31, 2013.
What are the Terms and conditions?
Hilton HHonors Member must register by May 31, 2013 with their valid Visa Infinite card at www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite. Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 8:49 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life
Originally Posted by holtju2
How difficult is it to use Google image search "Visa Infinite"? Most definitely still up and working.
its not but picking the right card might be!

thanks I am Gold!

Last edited by mike2200; Dec 31, 2011 at 9:04 am
Old Dec 31, 2011, 12:56 pm

Programs: United Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, National Exec Elite
I don't have VISA INFINITE card. Is there a trick that would make me eligible for this offer? Thanks.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 1:05 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by abhicoolmax
I don't have VISA INFINITE card. Is there a trick that would make me eligible for this offer? Thanks.
The most easy thing it to sign-up for the card @:-)
Old Dec 31, 2011, 1:46 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze, M&M FTL, TK *G HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by OliverM
The most easy thing it to sign-up for the card @:-)
I read somewhere that it's invite-only.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 2:33 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life
Originally Posted by abhicoolmax
Read the previous posts for other suggests
Old Jan 2, 2012, 9:13 am
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
Logged into my account this morning and the 40k bonus points had posted along with the fourth stay. ^
Old Jan 2, 2012, 9:33 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, IHG PA, Hilton Sucks, Hyatt Discoverist
this worked an hour ago...

http://travel.usatoday.com/alliance/...rking/594702/1
Old Jan 2, 2012, 12:37 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

I have a TD Bank Credit Card (Canada) with the Visa Infinite Branding. When I attempted sign up, I was rejected and told my card was not an infinite card.

I used the generic card number, but now how would I go about getting the 40k bonus?
Old Jan 2, 2012, 3:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, IHG PA, Hilton Sucks, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by AMRivlin
I have a TD Bank Credit Card (Canada) with the Visa Infinite Branding. When I attempted sign up, I was rejected and told my card was not an infinite card.

I used the generic card number, but now how would I go about getting the 40k bonus?
My advice is to follow my post at #56, and get registered.

It appears that Hilton internet admin is closing off Visa Infinite numbers that are being used too often to be realistic...
Old Jan 2, 2012, 5:43 pm

confirm length of status?

Looks like I'm registered. Is there a way to see how long I am Gold on the Hhonors website?
Old Jan 2, 2012, 7:02 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by cmhsieh54
My advice is to follow my post at #56, and get registered.

It appears that Hilton internet admin is closing off Visa Infinite numbers that are being used too often to be realistic...
I am registered. But I had to register under a Infinite Card that doesn't match mine.

45208X is a TD Visa Infinite Card. ($120 Annual Fee)

This code "45208X" would not load in the Hilton system, so I used a generic. Will I still get 40k pts if staying 4 nights, using my TD Visa Infinite?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.