Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton 2 for 1 special (International locations)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2009, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/promotio...mer,ispagelink

Just booked a Hilton in London England for 62 pounds a night. Awesome deal. Unfortunately, seems you need to browse through the hotels to get the real rate and to see which hotels aren't even listed. I booked the Hilton Kensington on the deal and it's not even listed on their ad.

Good luck, hope some of you can take advantage of this.

Rick
Old Jul 14, 2009, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Just a small grumble with this. Some properties are only offering this in specific room categories. I wanted to stay at a Hilton but needed interconnecting rooms. Sorry sir, but the 2-4-1 rate is only available on the basic room. Interconnecting is on the deluxe which is twice the price. So, attracted by this headline offer, it was actually going to cost me 4x what I thought to stay at the hotel...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.