Joining the Hilton Honors Frequent Guest Program: Sign-Up Bonuses

Subscribe
I want to register my wife for hhonors program..and want to know if there are any bonuses/promos out there for new signups??
Thanks
Signup at:
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/enroll/enroll.asp
for 1000 points.

Update your profile twice for another 2,000 points (search for the numerous threads on this).

Hilton HHonors Sign-Up Bonuses
Does anyone remember the link/code to get bonus points/gold status for first-time sign-up?
Thanks in advance.:-)
Don't remember any immediate gold status w/a sign up.

The last promotion for Gold status required 4 stays within a certain time frame and was the EWRDC promo.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Sweet Willie:
The last promotion for Gold status required 4 stays within a certain time frame and was the EWRDC promo.</font>
FWIW, with the EWRDC promo, the "4 stays" part was required for bonus points, but Gold status was given immediately.

1000 Point Sign Up Bonus
I don't think this has been posted. My apologies if it has been.

"Thank you for visiting Hilton HHonors online to enroll and earn your 1,000 point online enrollment bonus!

Enroll online before December 31, 2002, and earn 1,000 bonus points!"

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/enroll/...asp?ocode=CGM2
Gosh, who do I know that's not already a Hilton member? Can I enroll my child?
Joining Hhonors..Need Help
I just stayed at Hilton and since it was unexpected stay (Airline delay etc. etc.) I didnt get Hhonors points credited because I am not an HHonors member.

So the question is..Are there any signup bonuses, first stay bonuses etc. out there??

Your help greatly appreciated. Thanks...
There's no sign up bonus, but you can get instant Gold and 1000 AA miles on your fourth stay if you use AA's elite code when signing up (or just call and add it if already a member.) See:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/005397.html

If you plan to stay at HH properties on a regular basis, you can let a friend refer you. That way they will get 1000 points for your first 5 stays every year.

Once you sign up, submit a missing stay request for the stay you already had. HH gives you a leeway of 30 days, iirc, but I know of several cases of those posting (with all the elite bonuses and promotions) when many months passed between the stay and the sign up.

If this delay stay was paid for by the airline, your stay may not count since this would be considered an industry rate not eligible for points accumulation. If you paid for it yourself, then you should be able to claim it. Just go to the HHonors site where you can register, since the phone centre will likely be closed today for the US President's Day holiday.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Shareholder:
the phone centre will likely be closed today for the US President's Day holiday.</font>
HH Service Center is definitely open today. Also, when calling them @ 800-548-8690, you can enroll in HH through their automatic enrollment system without having a human involved on the other side...
Any bonuses for joining HH?
I am about to join Hilton Honors so I can transfer some orphan CO miles to my HH account. Is anyone aware of any current bonuses for joining the HH program?
The only one I know of is

http://www.mypoints.com/mp/dmp?objec...anding.default

But Mypoints seems to be down right now...Check out the SPAM board for more information.

KT
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by G2:
I am about to join Hilton Honors so I can transfer some orphan CO miles to my HH account. Is anyone aware of any current bonuses for joining the HH program? </font>
Also, if you have a friend who is an Hhonors member - have them get credit for you as a referral. If you stay at any properties, I think they will get 1000 bonus points for each stay (up to some limit or time limit, I think).
Is there any sign up bonus? My mother is going to have a trip in May and will stay on Hilton Property.

Thanks,