Bonus Hilton Honors Points for New Member Referrals: The Definitive Thread

Subscribe
If you don't already have a Hilton HHonors account yet and plan to stay at Hilton, let me know.

I can either sign you up or send you the form so that I can get the referral bonus...

Thanks in advance!
Question: Does Hilton still have referral bonus for new member?
Does anyone know if Hilton still have referral bonus for new member? Any detail is appreciated. Thanks.
I just spoke to Hilton and was told that they do have such a program.
If a friend sign's up, they "link" your accounts, and for every time they stay, you receive 1000 bonus points in your account.
He did say there was a 20,000 cap per year.
The Hilton HHonors Referral Bonus Thread
If you haven't yet signed up for a HHilton Honors Account and are going to, please let me know so I can get a referral bonus for your stays. Let's pass these points around! It should be no skin off your nose and someone else will be rewarded for your stays as well!

Just email me at mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A> and we can get it rolling...

By the way, for those who are already an HHonors member, I just signed up and plan a couple of stays soon. Email me and I'll tell them you referred me and you can get those bonus points for my stays.

The CSR I just spoke with said the referral point limit is 25,000 points/year.

------------------
g'day
wl

[This message has been edited by wanderlust (edited 05-07-99).]
Didn't even know that they did this...

Does anybody know if other programs (hotel, car, airline) have similiar things?
Diners Club offers miles for referring new members. The United Visa card also has periodic bonus mile promotions for referring new members.

United sometimes has offers of miles for referring new members who take international flights within the promotional period.

Many internet sites offer points (redeemable for miles) for referring new members.

[This message has been edited by pgupta011 (edited 05-10-99).]
Wow, that was quite a response.

I've already given my number, but if you haven't yet signed up and you plan on some stays soon, let me know and I can still use you as a referred member!

Thanks again!

------------------
g'day
wl

Please see "Referral 1000 point bonus" in Hilton thread.

Thanks

------------------
g'day
wl

[This message has been edited by wanderlust (edited 05-11-99).]
HHonors referral program?
I seem to remember sometime ago that HHonors had a referral program... refer someone and they stay at a property that you would get miles?

Anybody remember this? I booked a trip for my parents next month and they are staying at Hilton for 3 days...

It's still available. All you need to do is call HHonors Service Center, and ask for a referral bonus. They will set up an account for your parents and link it to your account. Every time they stay at HHonors hotel, your account will be credited 1,000 points.
I am always (several years) surprised and very happy when I see those 1,000 point additions to my account. As I read somewhere earlier, Hilton rocks!
Interesting... how long does the referral bonus last, 1 year ??

------------------
Gaucho100K
as far as i can tell, the referral bonus lasts... forever. i referred several people three or four years ago and i still get bonuses every now and again.

if memory serves, there's a limit to the number ofpeople you can refer in one year and also a limit to the number of bonuses you can get in any given year generated by the stay activity of each referral.

but i don't recall either number.
Quote:
Originally posted by Eugene:
It's still available. All you need to do is call HHonors Service Center, and ask for a referral bonus. They will set up an account for your parents and link it to your account. Every time they stay at HHonors hotel, your account will be credited 1,000 points.
Eugene, does this mean that you do through the whole enrolment process for the person that you referr..? (I ask this because then you need to have their mailing address & other details handy, etc.)

Thanks,

------------------
Gaucho100K
Gaucho100K -- yes, that was what I did. They issued an HHonors number for that person, linked it to my number, and added it to the reservation that person had.