Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Bonus Hilton Honors Points for New Member Referrals: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 6, 2014, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MaldivesFreak
Current Member get Member website (other older websites are still available online):

---Dead link removed---

Referer gets 1,000 bonus points per stay, up to 25,000 points, referee gets 1,000 bonus points after second stay.
Print Wikipost

Bonus Hilton Honors Points for New Member Referrals: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2016, 7:44 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
I just got the AX HHonors card, and it has a referral bonus offer for up to 3 "friends" to get the card as well.

The offer AX will send to my "friends" is for 75,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.

Apparently I have to input the email addresses of my "friends" so if anyone is interested in applying for this card, please let me know.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 1:17 pm

Programs: AA, Amex, HH, MP
Just got the card myself and I also have the same referral above:

Earn 75,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership

If anyone is interested just send me a pm, asks for first name and email.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.