Prices for hilton employees?

Subscribe
hi guys,

does anyone know the discount that hilton employees get on hotel stays at hilton?

thanks in advance,

tequiero87 ^
hamptoninnsider and I do!
We do And like war, it's fantastic!
Not sure if it's the same, and not sure how accurate it was, but once during a timeshare talk at the HWV the salesman told me that he could stay at any Hilton property (space available) for some fixed amount. For some reason $28 rings a bell. It must depend on the level of property, but I don't recall his mentioning that.

Again, I'm not sure how accurate this is. HGVC salesman might be in a different category from regular Hilton employees, and honestly I'm not sure how truthful he was being. Given the ridiculous financial argument he was giving us about the viability of the timeshare, he may just have been making it up. (Nothing against the HGVC properties themselves, they are outstanding, but I didn't agree with his sales pitch.)

AGS
The employee rate is different at each brand in the Hilton Family. Not all properties honor it all the time, if ever.
The Hilton employee rates are very, very cheap. I'll have to ask again for the details but the employee rates certainly can be different between two properties in the same city.
I have a friend who worked for a Hilton property for a while, and we stayed at the SEA Doubletree once (closest one) in 2008 - and was $39 plus tax for a night...
I've got a few friends who are HH employees, and they love the travel perks. Just like airline employees who fly...
As I understand it. Hilton employees of Germany get to stay free in Germany and I think Europe. I know they can definitely stay somewhere free, I heard this most recently.

In the UK it's a little different there is an Esprit rate which is not that good. I think its £30pppn w/ breakfast. Outside the UK its £16 pppn w/breakfast. Plus there is a discount off food and drink.

It was a few years ago since I heard the UK info this so it may well have changed.

I heard some employees were booking January sale rates as they were better than their own.
Why is this important??