Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Three night booking--lower price if each night booked separately

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Three night booking--lower price if each night booked separately

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
To be fair, it sometimes (not often, though) works the other way round - the cheapest night price is extended to more nights.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 2:16 pm

Even if the room price is the same each night I generally book each night individually. I like the flexibility of being able to arrive a day late or leave early if my plans change. We travel for leisure almost always with the kids so we have 2 rooms... It makes checking in so much fun! And getting the right points to post - well that just doesn't happen.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 5:04 pm

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
I've definitely seen a longer stay at Hiltons for cheaper, just like with rental cars.

Marriott shows you the actual daily rates and charges you accordingly. No need to try all sorts of crazy combinations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.