Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Sign in using an external account

Hide Wikipost
Old Jul 20, 14, 7:16 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: Hilton Family MVP Rate
Please read: this is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread.

Last edit by: cblaisd
Wikipost instructions: signed in members can minimize or maximize Wikipost by clicking on - or + box upper right of post, and edit this Wikipost to update.

In the "Corporate Account" box type:

For MVP - 0041604 for Hilton and HGI; 0560041604 all others. MVP rates are not commissionable to agents; a very few properties may require press credentials - read booking terms.

For Team USA - 0002635191; 2635167 for some.

Summary of answers to incessantly asked questions

Print Wikipost

Old Sep 21, 10, 7:07 am   #121

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter View Post
Same experience here
It's working now.

Bob H
BobH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 10, 11:17 pm   #122
Senior Moderator/Moderator: American AAdvantage, Mexico, and Talkboard Topics

Programs: AA EXP / 5 MM; HH <>; SPG Gold; Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I booked a Homewood Suites with MVP, which results in Corporate Code 0560041604, and the price is 20% below others, plus the restrictions are:

Rate Rules and Cancellation Policy:
• Your reservation is guaranteed for late arrival.
• Please contact us should you need to cancel your reservation.
• Cancellations are required by 4PM on 02 Nov 2010 local hotel time.
• Cancellation penalties may apply.
No press or sports requirement anywhere.
Old Oct 11, 10, 6:53 am   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDiver View Post
I booked a Homewood Suites with MVP, which results in Corporate Code 0560041604, and the price is 20% below others, plus the restrictions are:

Rate Rules and Cancellation Policy:
• Your reservation is guaranteed for late arrival.
• Please contact us should you need to cancel your reservation.
• Cancellations are required by 4PM on 02 Nov 2010 local hotel time.
• Cancellation penalties may apply.
No press or sports requirement anywhere.
Which property was this? In my experience, I see the "press credentials required" in the rate description when you go to book the room. It's in the same place where it says that AAA credentials are requried when you check in using a AAA rate.
zachary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 10, 6:04 pm   #124

Location: DAL, but wishing I was in AKL, BGI, DBV, PPT, or SBH
Programs: UA 1K, AA Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Platinum, Fairmont Platinum, HH Gold
I am wrecking shop on this MVP site... ...it doesn't work for all HH properties, but it does work for quite a few of them, and that = .

I just booked the HGI South Padre Island on the MVP site for $79+ for a king evolution room, and this time of the year I am almost guarenteed an oceanview ug for Su-We. The standard HH rate was $99+, so this is an almost 20% discount....me likes. The only hitch at this property is the 14-day cancellation policy, but I am sure it is due to its somewhat remote and beach-y location....fine with me...fall beach "work trip" (I don't know that I'd call it working, Bob) here I come!!
Old Oct 19, 10, 7:26 pm   #125

Nope, it wasn't there - could have been FLL or SMF, I can't recall at this point.

Much later - some judicious checking reveals it was the Sacramento Airport / SMF property.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachary View Post
Which property was this? In my experience, I see the "press credentials required" in the rate description when you go to book the room. It's in the same place where it says that AAA credentials are requried when you check in using a AAA rate.

Last edited by JDiver; Jun 5, 11 at 6:01 pm. Reason: update with second line
JDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 10, 1:21 pm   #126

Hilton MVP

The Hilton MVP program is a totally legit program.

You need to be a Hilton Honors member. You can sign up online and receive your Honors number and pin at the time of signup. Then you just need to follow this link to the Hilton MVP

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx

and sign up for their fast track program. As soon as you sign up you can take advantage of the discount code, which they also give you...(0560041604) It is all spelled out in plain English. There are no press credentials or anything of that nature required at check in. I have used this code several times.
PBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 10, 4:02 pm   #127
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: SPG Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Taj IC Gold, AI Maharajah, DL Silver
welcome to ft pbw2010....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBW2010 View Post
thanks to this thread we are all aware of the mvp program....
Keyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 10, 7:11 pm   #128

Location: DAL, but wishing I was in AKL, BGI, DBV, PPT, or SBH
Programs: UA 1K, AA Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Platinum, Fairmont Platinum, HH Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBW2010 View Post

You need to be a Hilton Honors member. You can sign up online and receive your Honors number and pin at the time of signup. Then you just need to follow this link to the Hilton MVP

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx

and sign up for their fast track program. As soon as you sign up you can take advantage of the discount code, which they also give you...(0560041604) It is all spelled out in plain English. There are no press credentials or anything of that nature required at check in. I have used this code several times.
The two discount codes that are displayed through that link:

Hampton®, Doubletree® and Embassy Suites® hotels

Hilton®, Hilton Garden Inn® hotels and at select U.S. Hilton Grand Vacations Club® locations
N0041604

Are these codes that will allow me to get the MVP discount on the standard HH website? I just don't like how the nightly rate is not displayed when searching on the MVP site, and I would hope that this would allow me to search for a hotel, initially see what the standard rate would be, then enter the code and finally get the MVP rate....would be nice!
Old Oct 21, 10, 7:17 pm   #129

Programs: UA *G 1MM, DL GM, HH Diamond, PC Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblakefish View Post
The two discount codes that are displayed through this link:

Hilton®, Hilton Garden Inn® hotels and at select U.S. Hilton Grand Vacations Club® locations
N0041604

Are these codes that will allow me to get the MVP discount on the standard HH website? I just don't like how the nightly rate is not displayed when searching on the MVP site, and I would hope that this would allow me to search for a hotel, initially see what the standard rate would be, then enter the code and finally get the rate....would be nice!
Never tried the codes, I just book via the MVP site. Would be more convenient to be able to use the codes on HHonors.
I usually use the MVP site for personal US stays.
PIJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 10, 7:37 pm   #130
Moderator Travel News, Hawaii, the Hawaii-based Airlines, West & DiningBuzz

Programs: UA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, TK Gold
Quote:
Are these codes that will allow me to get the MVP discount on the standard HH website?
Yes. Put in the Corporate Code field.

I just finished booking four hotels with the MVP code that way
cblaisd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 10, 8:05 pm   #131

Programs: AA EXP (LTG), Hilton Silver (former Dia), Marriott Plat (LTG, former PP), SPG Gold (soon to be LTP)
Not only are the MVP codes good on the main Hilton site, they are also good on www.hilton.co.uk site. That site lets you sort the result list by price, so if you are looking for the lowest price in an area. Unfortunately, just like the main site it does not combine different codes so if AP rates are viable for you, be sure to search without the corporate code on the search page.
RogerD408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 10, 8:51 pm   #132
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG ►NZ*G ►VA WP ►HHD ►IHG G
Quote:
The two discount codes that are displayed through that link:...
If you checked this thread you would had your answer in posts #42 and #87.

Last edited by serfty; Oct 21, 10 at 9:02 pm.
serfty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 10, 10:45 am   #133

Programs: Formally TPAbound/Delta PLAT/Hilton Diamond/Marriott Silver/Priority Club Gold
Yea! It does work!

Just fast tracked from silver to gold! Worked like dream!
babe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 10, 1:47 pm   #134

Congratulations - and thanks for letting us know it is working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe11 View Post
Just fast tracked from silver to gold! Worked like dream!
Old Nov 6, 10, 5:34 pm   #135

Programs: AA, US, SQ, DJ, PC, SPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachary View Post
I avoid the mvp website and just book through the regular old hiltonhhonors.com website. The corporate ID for mvp rates is 0041604 (Hilton, HGI) and 560041604 (DT, ES, HW, Hampton). This gets the Amex bonus without any problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeppoX View Post
HIS, DT, ES = 0560041604
H, HGI, HGVC = N0041604

This info is in this thread already, but to make it easy ...
Use these codes in the corporate code field.

If you look at multiple properties, the HIS, DT and ES code will stop working because the HH system drops the first zero if you check multiple properties. You must make sure that zero is there -- type it in.
Quote:
The two discount codes that are displayed through that link:

N0041604

Are these codes that will allow me to get the MVP discount on the standard HH website? I just don't like how the nightly rate is not displayed when searching on the MVP site, and I would hope that this would allow me to search for a hotel, initially see what the standard rate would be, then enter the code and finally get the MVP rate....would be nice!

I tried this code in a dummy booking on hilton.com and the Hampton Inn I want in MEX is giving a very good rate. I just want to make sure this rate qualifies for base HH points too-10 points per $?

The only restrictions are below, no mention of sports or press though I can prove I have been published in a hobbyist magazine if necessary.

Quote:
Rules & Restrictions

* There is a Credit Card required for this reservation.
* If you wish to cancel, please do so 24 hours before arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.
* A maximum of one room per night at a specific hotel for the Diamond VIP Member to occupy may be validly booked in accordance with the Hilton HHonors Terms and Conditions Diamond VIP Membership 48 hour guaranteed reservations benefit. Additional rooms booked at the same hotel for the same date(s) utilizing the 48 hour guaranteed reservations benefit are invalid and will be cancelled by the hotel and accommodations denied without any liability for such cancelled rooms. Rooms booked utilizing the 48 hour guaranteed reservations benefit are booked at the prevailing rates and pre-negotiated rates and/or corporate rates cannot be utilized with this benefit and cannot be honored.
* At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
* We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.