Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Sign in using an external account

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 24, 14, 7:11 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: Hilton Family MVP Rate
Please read: this is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread.

Last edit by: JDiver

Wikipost instructions: signed in members can minimize or maximize Wikipost by clicking on - or + box upper right of post, and edit this Wikipost to update.

In the "Corporate Account" box type:

For MVP - 0041604 for Hilton and HGI; 0560041604 all others. MVP rates are not commissionable to agents; a very few properties may require press credentials - read booking terms.

For Team USA - 0002635191; 2635167 for some.

Old Feb 12, 11, 4:21 pm   #151

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by browniegirl View Post
Hi all, question - I signed up for the hilton mvp program recently as we need to stay 4 nights before and after a cruise in Nov/Dec 2011. The 4 stays or 9 nights thing - do I have to have 4 individual stays - can they all be for one night only? I'm so confused on this.......I have 3 reservations and weren't thru mvp portal but through hilton.com and I have one booked for 2 nights and two single nights booked. (Seattle and Tampa). Will this qualify or will I need to have 4 separate reservations for the 4 nights. Help????

Thanks!
Welcome to FT -- they should be four stays for one night each and all of them can be at what ever rate you want to pay -- hint look for the best refundable discount..

Bob H
BobH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 11, 4:23 pm   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by browniegirl View Post
Hi all, question - I signed up for the hilton mvp program recently as we need to stay 4 nights before and after a cruise in Nov/Dec 2011. The 4 stays or 9 nights thing - do I have to have 4 individual stays - can they all be for one night only? I'm so confused on this.......I have 3 reservations and weren't thru mvp portal but through hilton.com and I have one booked for 2 nights and two single nights booked. (Seattle and Tampa). Will this qualify or will I need to have 4 separate reservations for the 4 nights. Help????

Thanks!
Any consecutive nights at the same property will count as 1 stay regardless of if they are seperate reservations. So your 2 night will count as 1 stay. And your other 2 will count as 1 stay each as long as they are not at the same property or if they are the same property-not consecutive.
nicnac16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 11, 4:51 pm   #153

Thanks so much, that answers my question! The 4 nights will only qualify as three stays, so not much point trying to do the mvp thing then! Oh well, it was worth a shot!!! this is a great website, just happened up on it today!!!

Browniegirl
browniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 11, 3:51 am   #154
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, UA Gold, National Rail Gold, ABP
If you have any number of consecutive nights at the one property they will count as one stay, whether they are on separate bookings or not.
stifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 11, 2:46 pm   #155
Senior Moderator/Moderator: American AAdvantage, Mexico, and Talkboard Topics

Programs: AA EXP / 5 MM; HH <>; SPG Gold; Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Though some properties will not allow MVP rates and a few (not all, IME,) Homewoods "require" press credentials, MVP works seamlessly for me.

The real beauty of MBP rate: when occupancy is high or I am doing last-minute booking the AAA and AARP rates may not be available. On the 15th I booked a property much nearer to my home to the clinic I had scheduled up to seven hours of surgery the 16th, and - the MVP rate worked, I saved a bunch of dollars, particularly over walk-up.
Old Feb 20, 11, 9:12 pm   #156

Programs: AAdvantage, United Mileage Plus, Hilton HHonors, Marriott Rewards
Hilton MVP - Reach Hilton HHonors® Gold VIP Status After Only 4 Stays Or 9 Nights

I have a upcoming trip that will put me in a hotel for 10 nights and a friend sent me this link

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx

earlier this month I signed up for the quadruple points offer and I was wondering if I can also sign up for this offer?

I remember reading that these offers state "cannot be combined with other offers"

If I signed up for both which offer will I end up with at the end?
RedElmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 11, 9:23 pm   #157

Programs: Newly minted AA EXP Plat., disatisfied UA 1K, Marriott Silver & Hilton Gold
Yes it works fine with both offers. And there is a long thread on the MVP program in this forum.
reddirt14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 11, 12:00 am   #158

i just tried reading some of it but it is waaay too long to find what I was looking for. Most of it is people saying that if you are not part of MVP then you run the risk of getting charged full price by using their corporate account code or using their website to book rooms for cheaper rate.

I am not trying to use their website nor trying to use their corprate account to get a lower rate. I will be on company travel and I can care less how much the hotel room costs but I do have to use my company code to get our negotiated approved rate.
I am curious and do want the Gold status if I can get it by registering through that website. But I also want the quadruple points. I actually would prefer the quadruple points over the gold status if I have to choose... but if i can get both just by registering my HHonor in the above link then I would like to get it.
Old Feb 21, 11, 12:18 am   #159

ah i did not realize this thread is basically the same thing... I will post my question there.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-comps-81.html

Thanks
Old Feb 28, 11, 8:05 am   #160

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold
MVP plan without MVP rate

Red Elmo - to answer your question, you don't need to use the MVP corporate discount code to be a part of the MVP program and get your fasttrack. They don't track it that way. Join the program, use the corporate code you normally do (although you may find the MVP cheaper), and after you hit the threshold (nights in your case) you will be bumped up to Gold. It's that simple. I did it myself.
lodestar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 11, 6:09 am   #161

Yep just booked MVP rate in Phoenix, got a nice discount. Normally $189, instead got it for 150 . I did the same in Newark a few weeks ago. Knocked off over $100 from my total stay. Lovin' it! Gold here i come
cedrbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 11, 6:12 am   #162
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Amb, HH Gold, Taj IC Gold, 9W Plat, AI Maharajah, DL Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrbop View Post
Yep just booked MVP rate in Phoenix, got a nice discount with no requirements. I did the same in Newark a few weeks ago. Knocked off over $100 from my total stay. Lovin' it! Gold here i come
welcome to ft cedrbop....glad you got some good rates....
Keyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 11, 4:52 am   #163

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
How Do I Enrol In The MVP Program?

I've seen the link to the landing page which offers the MVP gold fast track but that is just signing up to that MVP fast track promotion, not the MVP program itself. Does anyone know or have the link where I can actually enrol in the MVP program.
Goonerfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 11, 6:24 am   #164

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
It seems that only USA hotels participate, but you can register here:

www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx
Notenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 11, 6:35 am   #165

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notenut View Post
It seems that only USA hotels participate, but you can register here:

www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx
thanks for that but this link is to sign up to the MVP fast track gold offer...its not saying anything about actually enrolling in the MVP program itself.
Goonerfish is offline   Reply With Quote