Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Any Current Hilton Honors Promotions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Current Hilton Honors Promotions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2001, 9:56 am
DOC 2 BE

Originally posted by zipual:
That same associate called and tried to sign up for the Conquest bonus and they told him that that promo was definitely over. Boy is he upset that I didn't tell him about it late last year. I did, but he did not want to switch from Marriott.
Zipual --

You know what they say: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him or her drink."

Perhaps next time, he will not be so recalcitrant!

Old Mar 24, 2001, 1:59 pm

50,000 point promotions

Did any of you manage to pull the wool over the eyes of Hilton. An acquaintance of mine managed to get the same promotion twice, once through conquest to gold and once through dc. Any new promotions in the offing?
Old Mar 25, 2001, 4:05 am

By stay of how many times did your friend acquire two privileges? Was "DCDT" obtained by four nights of the beginning at four nights of "BT2YM" and the next? That is, were 100,000 points obtained by eight nights? Or were 100,000 points obtained by four nights? Please let me know a detailed thing.
Old Mar 25, 2001, 11:15 am

sorry!

[This message has been edited by dominick (edited 03-25-2001).]
Old Mar 25, 2001, 11:33 am

No offense meant, but discretion might be the best strategy here. If you broke the rules and got away with it, there is no need to brag about it, especially because the challenges are over. This board is monitored by Adam Burke of Hilton. He is a tremendous asset to this board. While he is not here to catch anyone "cheating", please don't gloat about your success in milking the system. It could put him in a tough position. You can use private email to respond to questions like the one in this thread. Just my opinion. Thanks.
Old Mar 25, 2001, 12:44 pm
Suspended

I second the above comment by flytoeat
if may affect more people than you think.
Old Mar 25, 2001, 3:43 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
May as well post your Hilton Honors Numbers, and Credit Card Numbers too.

Sometimes people are much better being quiet about such things, I wouldn't doubt a sweep of the accounts to check for double and triple bonus points now.

It's very silly for people to not believe that Hilton won't find about things like this when they are posted either by reading them directly, or because somebody will call and say "Why can't I get the bonus sixteen times, there are seventeen people at Flyertalk who all got it and I want it too".

Old Mar 25, 2001, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I would strongly suggest you delete your entire post. Nothing positive can come ever come from it, but some negitive things may. Same reasons as noted above by others.

MisterNice
Old Mar 25, 2001, 5:05 pm

hey guys- i guess i wasnt thinking- and i'm sorry- i'll delete if i knew how... someone??
Old Mar 25, 2001, 5:52 pm

Originally posted by dominick:
hey guys- i guess i wasnt thinking- and i'm sorry- i'll delete if i knew how... someone??
Click the icon with the notepad and the pencil over your original post. It says "edit/delete message"

Old Mar 25, 2001, 7:25 pm

Programs: Many
Unbelievable post, IMHO. Dont know what this person was thinking.
Old Mar 25, 2001, 7:44 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
To change a post - click the icon with the pencil as stated above, but I don't think you can delete it, you can change it to something totally different and make all of our replies look like we don't know what we are doing.
Old Mar 25, 2001, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Deleted due to double post.

[This message has been edited by Shareholder (edited 03-25-2001).]
Old Mar 25, 2001, 8:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
In the spirit of honesty...

"Did any of you manage to pull the wool over the eyes of Hilton. An acquaintance of
mine managed to get the same promotion twice, once through conquest to gold and once through dc. Any new promotions in the offing?" -- sa_boy

"i got 150,000 for 4 nights: 50,000 each for conquest, dcdt, and paeb! All for the cost of 4 no-shows at the $17 Flamingo Laughlin!" -- dominick

Quite frankly, the sooner Hilton clamps down on the likes of you guys [and your friends], the better it will be for the rest of us. Well, they said they will be sweeping for multiples. 4 no-shows!
Old Mar 30, 2001, 12:06 pm

any promotions excpet the usual double dip?

any promotions anyone knows of? now or in the future? how about promotions at one of the other chains viz. doubletree etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.