Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Any Current Hilton Honors Promotions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Current Hilton Honors Promotions?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2000, 8:07 pm

Programs: UA1MM, *G,HA Premier Club, Hyatt Disc, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTPlat, ClubCarlson Gold, IHG PlatAmb
sggolf,

I don't know if www.hhonors.com still has the info since the promo already expired.

Basically, if you have been doing the DoubleDip-ping (please tell me you HAVE been doing this) with a particular airline, the promo is as follows:

- American Airlines: get 2,000 miles after every two stays, in addition to your 500 Double Dip miles/stay

- Delta Airlines: get 50 miles extra on first stay, 100 miles extra on second stay, 150 on third, 200 on fourth (got the pattern?), in addition to your 500 Double Dip miles/stay

- United Airlines: 1 mile per dollar spent, in addition to your 500 Double Dip miles/stay

I don't know about other airlines since I didn't track them too much.

So check your hotel bills between Jan 1 and March 31 and tally it up this way. Then check your online airline and HHonors balance (see website above) and check whether you did receive the bonuses.

Hope this helps!
Jamester
Old Apr 23, 2000, 1:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Note that the Tails you Win promo was not for all properties. There was a list you could look at to see if the property participated. Of course that list is no longer there as the promo is over.
Old Apr 23, 2000, 11:33 am

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire
The new promo is based on their recent acquistion of the Embassy Suites, Hampton Inns and DoubleTree. From April 3 to December 31, 2000 every $2000 spent at any of the Hilton properties gets a bonus of 2000 Hilton points and 500 Airline miles. I would appreciate it if anyone has information on July~December pointstretcher award locations and times. There are only two currently posted at the Hilton Web site.
Old Oct 9, 2000, 6:23 pm
Original Member

4th Quarter promo's?

I have noticed that Hilton ran some outstanding promo's which took place the last few years, usually during the latter part of the year and the first few months of the new year. If I remember correctly, an Honors member received up to 50,000 points for 4 stays in a 90 day period, these points in addition to the points you would normally earn for the stay. With all the other bonuses being put forth this year by other hotel chains, I was wondering if a repeat of this program is in the works. I think most members who took advantage of this offer would agree that it was a great promo.
Old Oct 11, 2000, 4:18 pm
Original Member

I spoke to a representative at Hilton and she told me she had not heard of any promos as of yet. I have taken advantage of the 50,000 point deal ever year. Lets hope it comes along.
Old Oct 11, 2000, 4:22 pm
Original Member

In a recent magazine "article" (sorry, I did not save it -- but I think it was Business Week with a "Special Advertising Supplement") mentioned that Hilton was going to offer double points & double miles (at participating hotels) from 11/15 - 3/15/01.

Adam -- can you confirm?

--Jim
Old Dec 29, 2000, 10:17 pm

Visa/Safeway promo?

Does anyone know about this Hilton promotion? I was booking a reservation on-line and noticed it was listed as one of the rates. I tried to request it but came up with rate not available. I searched the site for it and nothing came up.
Old Dec 29, 2000, 10:58 pm
DOC 2 BE

One of my prior posts notes this promotion. I have no idea why it is so named. If you follow the link, you will be able to pull down a tab with this promotion to input.

I was able to book this promotion but had to cancel my reservation on account of the snowstorm. Did you book for a Friday and Saturday night as well? Moreover, it may not be available at all properties.

If all else fails, call the reservations # and ask them to book it for you.

Old Feb 25, 2001, 1:31 am

Hilton promotions - in the dark

Three quick questions. 1) How do you guys know about all these promotions and 2) I am a Diamond VIP yet I am unclear whether I can get the points if I sign up by 28th Feb and make 4 stays within 90 days. 3)Any other promotions still happening. Thanks ps. I thought been Diamond they would let you in on their "secrets"
Old Mar 8, 2001, 7:49 am

Are there any good promotions?

Please let me in detail know a promotion code and its contents, such as "BT2YM", "COE2", and "DCDT." thank you.
Old Mar 12, 2001, 9:36 pm

BT2YM is over. COE2 is mentioned here:
: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/000861.html

Not nearly as exciting as BT2YM. I don't know about the other.
Old Mar 13, 2001, 12:58 am

Thank you!
CozumelJen.
Now,I seek the promotion which can gain a HHonors point.
Is there any good information?
Old Mar 13, 2001, 12:17 pm

I found out from looking on the Hilton board that DCDT is a Diner's Club credit card promotion. It seems that you would have had to have registered by Feb 28 to get the benefit. There is some confusion on when the promotion actually ends however and some are wondering if it is still available. So you might still have a very small chance to get in on this. For this offer, from what I have read, you have to pay with your room with a Diner's Club card to get the Hilton points. (I don't have this card so don't know any more about it.) For American Express, OnePassLover wrote this:

I got an offer from AX and it appears there are different deadlines for the 4-stay bonus offer and triple points/double miles offer. Here is the exact wording from the letter:
"Activate before February 15, 2001, you are entitled to earn exclusive bonus with your next four qualifying stays charged to an American Express Card within 90 day of activation." (And I get a total of 60k for 4 stays).

"Double Dip on one stay between November 15,2000 and February 28, 2001, and earn triple points & double miles at any HHonors hotel worldwide for every subsequent Double Dip stay charged with an American Express Card during the same period."

So it is too late for this one too. But there is always next year.

I know that you can still sign up to become Hilton Gold in four stays by using code COE2 (or any of many others) but you won't get the 50,000 point bonus that everyone has been so excited over. Some have said that this bonus has been offered before in other years so we will just have to wait and see ...

You can get points by getting the Hilton Honors credit card (though I don't know if you can get this in Japan?) and by updating your profile online at the Hilton Honors website www.hiltonhonors.com

You can update twice per quarter, 1000 points per update. There have been many writings about this on the Hilton board so I won't copy all of it here but good luck!

More Hilton info on their website, select Special Offers, then Earning Points and Miles ... and keep reading the Hilton boards on Flyertalk.com because surely any new deals will be posted the minute someone learns of them.
Old Mar 13, 2001, 2:31 pm

Programs: Ozark Airlines--Lifetime Platinum, Braniff---Diamond, Eastern--Plutonium Motel 6--Guest of the Month
An associate of mine just signed up for the DCDT promo. He is new to HHonors, and the csr at HHonors didn't know what the code was, but entered it for him anyway and said that the day he signed up for it, he was activated, which was March 12. He won't have a stay here for about a week, so I don't know if he will get the bonus or not, but I will let you know.
Anybody else seen the bonus after 2/28/01?
Old Mar 14, 2001, 9:51 am

Programs: Ozark Airlines--Lifetime Platinum, Braniff---Diamond, Eastern--Plutonium Motel 6--Guest of the Month
That same associate called and tried to sign up for the Conquest bonus and they told him that that promo was definitely over. Boy is he upset that I didn't tell him about it late last year. I did, but he did not want to switch from Marriott.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.