Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Tel Aviv {ISR}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2001, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Arrow Hilton Tel Aviv {ISR}

I will be staying at the Tel Aviv Hilton in early March and are looking for any deals. The best I have found is $240USD per night.

Thanks,
Old Feb 19, 2001, 10:09 pm

Big Mac, that sounds too high for that property. If you are traveling on business, have your counterparts in Tel Aviv make the reservation. They can definetely get you a better rate. That sounds like rack rate. I will also get back to you
Old Feb 20, 2001, 8:24 am

Programs: LH au VS au BMI au
We have a corp rate of 170. and we use them a lot. im there 27 Feb till 1st March

Jon
Old Feb 22, 2001, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Jongar,

How do you get the $170 corporate rate, do you need a special code?

Thanks,
Old Jan 4, 2003, 6:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP (1MM)
Comments on TLV Hilton?

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton TelAviv? Comments would be appreciated. A search for this topic did not reveal any results.
Old Jan 5, 2003, 3:27 am

Never stayed there, but the location is excellent - right on the beach, isolated from the other hotels so there are great views from all windows.

It is considered one of the top 3 hotels in TLV, with the Dan and the Sheraton.

Old Jan 5, 2003, 2:33 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, DL MM
apirchik - isn't the location also a bit of a problem if you're going to walk down the boardwalk? Is the Hilton about a mile north of the other hotels?
Old Jan 5, 2003, 6:09 pm

This is my first post - so be gentle

I have stayed at the Hilton Tel Aviv and it is one of the better hotels to stay at. The hotel is the most north of the long stretch of hotels located on the beach - so 1 mile from where? The next closest hotel is just right next door.

The hilton has more property around it (much like a little park) which makes it nicer. It also has a beautiful lobby and nice VIP lounge with continental breakfast, all day alcohol/muchies, and a cocktail hour (with diamond status I did not even have to ask for it).

One complaint - at this level of hotel it baffles me why they don't give out conditioner (just Ahava shampoo, soap, etc.).
Old Jul 9, 2003, 8:55 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HHonors Gold, Marriot Silver
Oppinions on Hilton Tel Aviv

I may be at the Hilton Tel Aviv in mid August. I'm a gold. What should I expect. How far is it from the airport. How hard its it to get to the airport? Will the hotel van take you there if you ask nicley? I'd likwe all oppinions on the property.
Old Jul 10, 2003, 12:24 pm

The Hilton Tel Aviv is located on the waterfront in a bit isolated location so there are good views from every room. It is on the beachfront promenade; about 5-8 minutes walk from major entertainment areas.

It is about 20 minutes (without traffic) from the airport. Getting from/to the airport is either by Taxi, rental car or the 222-airport bus. Don't think there is a hotel van and if there is it will surely not take to the airport.

The hotel itself is among the top 4 hotels of Tel Aviv (with the Dan, Sheraton and David Intercontinental). Never actually stayed there but it is highly recommended by visitors and friends who did.
Old Jul 10, 2003, 8:27 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HHonors Gold, Marriot Silver
Thank you, do you think the bus to the airport is safe?
Old Jul 11, 2003, 10:16 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Accor Diamond, National Emerald Club Exec Elite
I've taken the public bus many times in Israel, but not in the past 2 years. The odds are highly against anything happening, but I still would rather not take the chance personally. I'm sure that there are shuttle services (usually stretch taxis or mini-vans)that the hotel concierge could arrange for you. I've used those services to the airport many times from Jerusalem and they are not expensive.
Old Jul 11, 2003, 2:55 pm

Location: KLM GD, DL PM, AA LT Plt, Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Interconti Amb/PC Spire, etc.
I'd take a cab... ~$10-$15, well worth the cab fare. Buses are usually safe but quite crowded and with frequent stops.
Old Jul 13, 2003, 6:01 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Psychocadet:
Thank you, do you think the bus to the airport is safe?</font>
This specific bus (222) departs from the airport - one of the most secured places in Israel, and does not collect passengers along the way, so it is quite safe.

Old Dec 8, 2004, 3:19 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K (3.52MM BIS miles) AA EXP (3.64MM)
Hilton Tel Aviv

Request comments about recent stays (not much in the archives):
* general comments
* how extensive is the healthclub (a big priority to me)
* Diamond treatment
* cost/availability of the H/S internet
* compare to Renaissance Tel Aviv if possible (I'm Marriott Platinum also)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.