Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Jacksonville, Florida, USA {US-FL}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Jacksonville, Florida, USA {US-FL}

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2002, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Arrow DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Jacksonville, Florida, USA {US-FL}

Hello again,
I'm staying at both properties
this month, any warnings about those two?

Thanks again,
Satoni
Old Apr 16, 2002, 4:29 am
alm

Programs: Alaska MVP
No warnings. Have stayed at the Garden Inn JAX a couple of times. Nice property.
Old Apr 16, 2002, 5:10 am

Programs: USAir AA Hilton
Is the Homewood Suites the one on the south end of town? If so I have stayed there and it's very nice.. I'm becoming a real fan of these properties.

I've stayed at the Garden Inn several times as well - it's nice as well. Right next door across the parking lot to a nice restaurant..

[This message has been edited by svpii (edited 04-16-2002).]
Old Apr 16, 2002, 7:05 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by svpii:
I've stayed at the Garden Inn several times as well - it's nice as well. Right next door across the parking lot to a nice restaurant..
</font>
The HGI is only about six months old and I don't think there are any nice restraunts around there ...
Old Apr 16, 2002, 8:13 am

Not the one down at Deerwood off Butler Blvd .. I promise you I've stayed there at least 18 months ago.. there must be a new one somewhere else in town.
Old Apr 16, 2002, 8:23 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by svpii:
there must be a new one somewhere else in town.</font>
Yes there is, the HGI Airport, just like the thread title says.
Old Apr 16, 2002, 9:10 am

Bite Me

You'll be old and visually challenged someday too
Old Apr 16, 2002, 8:07 pm

Location: Only Delta Silver I'm trying to stay at home more :) Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
I stayed at the new JAX HGI in Feb. and it was nice and had that new hotel feel to it. Only complaint was that you could (at times) smell throughout the upper floors whatever they were frying in the kitchen below.

------------------
Old Apr 16, 2002, 8:28 pm

I stayed at the Homewood Suites on Baymeadow Road about 2 years ago. At that time it was well kept up, and the rooms were HUGE. I have never seen another Homewood with that large before, hoping ones in Orlando are that big, when I go in June.
Cindi
Old Apr 16, 2002, 8:48 pm

for HGI JAX
Old Apr 16, 2002, 11:33 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies,
I had asked about the Hilton in Reno
last week and was told the Real-Deal.
It was not a fun stay....

Thanks Again!!
Satoni
Old Jan 27, 2006, 3:12 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Can anyone comment on the pool area at the Garden Inn at the Jacksonville Airport?

I know it is outdoors, just wondering if it receives a lot of sun or would we be better served by staying at another JAX property like the Holiday Inn.
Old May 22, 2006, 5:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold
Arrow DISCUSSION for Hilton HHonors Hotels in or near Jacksonville, Florida, USA {US-FL}

What is the best property in Jacksonville FL for VIP Gold?
Old May 22, 2006, 8:44 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by TDGooldy
What is the best property in Jacksonville FL for VIP Gold?
I can't answer that precise question - but I can give you some general information about the Hilton properties in Jacksonville (I live in the area). I think the answer to your question depends a lot on why you're coming here - and what you plan to do (it's a big geographical area). There isn't any remarkable Hilton property here to the best of my knowledge. Best one to me looks like the Hilton in St. Augustine - but I've never stayed there. Robyn
Old May 22, 2006, 8:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by robyng
I think the answer to your question depends a lot on why you're coming here - and what you plan to do (it's a big geographical area).
I am taking my wife to the Faith Hill, Tim McGraw concert for our 20th Anniv and need a nice place to stay to celebrate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.