I'm looking at the rates for a stay in the Trident Hilton Chennai and don't quite get the logic of the rates:
* FULLY FLEXIBLE - USD 119
* DISCOVER INDIA SPECIAL SUMMER RATE WITH B'FAST, 1000 HHONORS - USD 130 tax incl
* HILTON VALUE 1NIGHT CREDITCARD DEPOSIT REQUIRED ON BOOKING - USD 129
* BED AND BREAKFAST BUFFET BREAKFAST INCLUDED - USD 129
1) From what I've read on other threads the "Fully Flexible" means that the hotel can change the rate. Unclear to me if they can change it once I've booked it or not.
2) For USD 11 more I can get breakfast included with the Discover India rate but it isn't clear what the 1000 HHONORS is all about. Do I get 1K extra or do I have to pay them 1K points?
3) The Hilton Value rate doesn't seem like much of a value and for the same price I can get B&B and not have to put down the CC deposit.
Anyone able to provide some more information?