Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Points Expiration Date - Not Available

Hilton Points Expiration Date - Not Available

Old Nov 24, 2022, 6:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA (EXP) NW BA US UA DL CO
Question Hilton Points Expiration Date - Not Available

Doing my EOY points cleanup I went to Hilton Honor's site looking for the points expiration date. After 15 minutes of hunting and not finding it I called Customer Service. I was told points expiration date is not anywhere on the site. There is no way other than a call to the helpdesk to get it, and then to trust that the person whom you can barely hear/understand is giving you the right info. It's not verifiable by the points holder. With 1M++ points this matters. WTH Hilton?
Old Nov 24, 2022, 10:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Can't you just go into the app and check if you have any points activity in the past year?
Old Nov 27, 2022, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hilton Honors has extended the expiration period to two years:

https://www.hilton.com/en/hilton-honors/terms/

says:

"Members who do not have eligible activity as defined in a. - d. below in any 24 consecutive month period may be removed from the Program and are subject to forfeiture of all accumulated Points. At the discretion of Hilton Honors, such Members may be permitted to remain in the Program and removed after five years of inactivity. To keep accumulated Hilton Honors Points, the Member must take one of the following actions within a 24 consecutive month period: (a) stay at a hotel within the Hilton Portfolio pursuant to the terms herein; (b) earn Hilton Honors Points through any third party source of Hilton Honors Point accumulation, including a Hilton co-branded credit card, pursuant to its terms; (c) purchase Hilton Honors Points; or, (d) donate Points through The Hilton Honors Giving Back Program."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.