Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Gold VIP Status Short Cuts: Fast Track, Instant, Challenges & Comps

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Gold VIP Status Short Cuts: Fast Track, Instant, Challenges & Comps

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 6:26 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by sdsearch
When did you get your Gold? Status earned last month, for example, is generally good through early 2016, because it's good for the remainder of the current status year (which ends in early 2015) plus the next full status year (which ends in early 2016).

And where in your HHonors account do you see actual expiration at all???

All I see is "Based on stays earned this year, your 2015 tier would be Blue." That counter does not factor in any other way of acheiving status, so it's useless and irrelevant if you earn your status other than through normal stays.
Gold in May 2014. Sorry should have been more specific, it dosen't explicitly state an expiry date, but as you said it shows the "Based on stays earned this year" message.

I'm planning on accruing the status via stays.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 3:25 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, Carlson Gold, Langham 1865 Voyager, Hilton Hhonors Gold, Best Western Diamond
Does Hilton offer simple status matches, or can status only be achieved through challenges? I called them today expecting to be told about the challenges but instead the operator advised me that I should just send in evidence of status and they would match it. Is that really the case? I've sent the email, so time will tell. Just wondering if anybody else has had a similar experience.

Last edited by IloveRichardQuest; Aug 25, 2014 at 3:31 pm
Old Oct 23, 2014, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by ztcheong
Hi all,

I booked a few nights using advance booking and 3 nights using the MVP website a few weeks back. I only registered for gold status at the MVP website (https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Proces.../?lp=mvpftgold) today. Will I qualify for the fast track? when will i qualify and what else must i do?
All of the answers are in the first paragraph of the website you just linked to, and even further clarified in the second sentence of the T&Cs at the bottom...
Old Jan 12, 2015, 6:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Star Alliance Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Delectatio
My partner has just registered for the Fast Track to Gold offer from Carlson Wagonlit.
When should the status bar be updated? It doesn't show '4 more stays required for Gold' yet (10 minutes after registration). Or should he be more patient?
Does the status bar update with the status challengers? I'm already gold and I can't see any mention of it.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 6:22 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Citi-Prestige,
confirmed it does get updated after one stay " To maintain Gold status in 2016, you need 3 more stays. "

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.