Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

snail mail address for Hilton Guest Services?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2006, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Location: MHT, DL DM & now KM!/ formerNW Plat /HH Diamond/SPG plat

I've hunted all over the Hilton site and searched this forum. I want to write a (real) letter to Hilton Guest Services (or is it called Guest Relations?), but can only find phone numbers and email links.
There's a HHonors Customer Service Center address in Addison, TX but this is not an HHonors issue as much as just a Hilton issue.
Can anyone help me?
Old Jan 31, 2006, 2:19 pm

Programs: HH/Diamond; PC/Gold; NWA/Gold
Don't know about Guest Services (you didn't mention what this is in regards to), but if you want to go right to the top, you could try:
Hilton Hotels Corp.
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone: 310-278-4321
Fax: 310-205-7678

Hope that helps some!
Old Jan 31, 2006, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Location: MHT, DL DM & now KM!/ formerNW Plat /HH Diamond/SPG plat
Actually it's in response to a security issue I had at the Hilton Nairobi (different post).
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518889
When I called the Diamond desk they transferred me to
either "Guest Services" or "Guest Relations" ?? Someone there was supposed to get back to me within one day but didn't. I'd like to follow-up with a formal complaint on what I think is a serious and continuing problem at this location.
I'm not sure at this point if going "right to the top" is appropriate, but certainly worth a cc copy. Maybe I'll email Guest Services in care of the Diamond desk and cc a written copy to the top.????
It's really hard to reach anyone. When you click the email links, you get a form with very limited space for your note. I just want to send a letter.

edited to add the link

Last edited by kathnunley; Jan 31, 2006 at 3:58 pm
Old Jan 31, 2006, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
If I was writing the letter, I would use the Addison TX address. Seems most appropriate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.