Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bangkok Residences {THA}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2012, 9:48 am

Yep will get points, it says so specifically in the room offer. I booked it because it was $117 per night and that's just too good a deal to pass up.

Hopefully I'll get free breakfast and lounge access. If not no big deal. Plenty of good cheap food in Bangkok.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 10:18 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
There hasn't been any posts about this place for some years. I'm thinking of booking for a few nights for Songkran 2017 and currently the refundable rates are looking pretty good! Usually the prices go up to about 6-7k Baht but one can get about 3500B ++ one year out.

I assume that one can earn HHonors stay and points credits when staying here. How about breakfast and lounge access?
Old Apr 14, 2016, 12:19 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by gummibar
There hasn't been any posts about this place for some years. I'm thinking of booking for a few nights for Songkran 2017 and currently the refundable rates are looking pretty good! Usually the prices go up to about 6-7k Baht but one can get about 3500B ++ one year out.

I assume that one can earn HHonors stay and points credits when staying here. How about breakfast and lounge access?
No executive lounge access with Conrad Bangkok Residences.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:18 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
No executive lounge access with Conrad Bangkok Residences.
I'd heard that, but noticed on the HHONORS iPhone app it shows "Executive Lounge" icon as an amenity/feature of this property.
I'm taking the kids to BKK for a week, and have been tempted to go for the two bedroom Residence vs. two separate rooms at Millenium. It's about a 2k baht difference, but if the Conrad lounge and other niceties are included, might be a nice setup for a family stay.

What floor are the residences on? Is that the tip of the normal hotel? I like a view.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 5:43 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
I think (can someone confirm?) the residences are on an adjacent building to the Conrad Hotel.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 2:27 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant
I'd heard that, but noticed on the HHONORS iPhone app it shows "Executive Lounge" icon as an amenity/feature of this property.
I'm taking the kids to BKK for a week, and have been tempted to go for the two bedroom Residence vs. two separate rooms at Millenium. It's about a 2k baht difference, but if the Conrad lounge and other niceties are included, might be a nice setup for a family stay.

What floor are the residences on? Is that the tip of the normal hotel? I like a view.
I'm looking at a possible stay here, 3 nights. I found this on the hotel's website:
http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/h...-benefits.html

Eligible Benefit for Hilton HHonors Members - Conrad Bangkok Residences guests may take advantage of the facilities and amenities available at the Conrad Bangkok, one of the city's premier luxury hotels. These include a fitness center, Spa, swimming pool, restaurants and a choice of meetings and business center services. The listed facilities are shared between Conrad Bangkok Hotel and Conrad Bangkok Residences. However, The Executive Lounge is not a shared facility therefore Executive Lounge Access is ineligible to HHonors members staying in Conrad Bangkok Residences.
So lounge access is definitely not an option here.

Does this property do anything for breakfast?
Old Dec 5, 2016, 3:44 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Stayed there a couple of weeks ago but I was moved from the main hotel to the Residence.

I'd now quite like to book at the Residence but if there are no points and no breakfast, and possibly no EL access (I didn't even attempt either last time though... and I did get points) then I'd go elsewhere.

Does anyone have a recent data point as a diamond?
Old Jul 20, 2018, 12:49 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond; Emirates Gold
I thought I'd dig this one up from the grave seeing as the main Conrad isn't within my company policy at the moment, but the Residence is.

Are you still able to earn points, and is the Executive Lounge still a no-go for Diamond members? I'm guessing no Conrad toy!?
Old Jul 20, 2018, 2:09 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
As far as I know, still no lounge access for Diamonds in the Residence. Otherwise, they would be little reason to book in the Hotel instead of the Residence.

My information is not recent however but I would be surprised if there was anything different now.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 8:46 pm

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Amb MR PLAT
Right now the Conrad Res. is alot cheaper then the Conrad Hotel. But no Lounge access i called yesterday to find out. I also noticed that the suites are not listed when i try and book so looks like those are being renovated at this time.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 3:03 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Lounge is definitely no but I think you could blag a toy elephant if you tried (but maybe there's one in the rooms already?? never stayed)
Old Aug 4, 2018, 6:49 pm

Conrad Residence Bangkok

Needed to book a couple of nights in Bangkok and was shocked to see that the Conrad Residence apparently no longer participates in Hilton Honors. Has anyone come across that?
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:19 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
Here are what they participate in and what they dont. I thought it had been like this for some time but I never stay at the residences.
  • Eligible Benefit for Short Stay - Daily or Weekly Stays at Conrad Bangkok Residences under eligible daily or weekly rates are qualified for Hilton Honors Points (maximum 100,000 points)
  • Eligible Benefit for Long Stay (minimum of 30 consecutive nights) - Monthly or Yearly stays at Conrad Bangkok Residences under eligible monthly rates are qualified for Hilton Honors Points (maximum 100,000 points per contract period)
  • Eligible Benefit for Hilton Honors Members - Conrad Bangkok Residences guests may take advantage of the facilities and amenities available at the Conrad Bangkok, one of the city's premier luxury hotels. These include a fitness center, Spa, swimming pool, restaurants and a choice of meetings and business center services. The listed facilities are shared between Conrad Bangkok Hotel and Conrad Bangkok Residences. However, The Executive Lounge is not a shared facility therefore Executive Lounge Access is ineligible to Hilton Honors members staying in Conrad Bangkok Residences
  • Ineligible Benefits - MyWay Benefits i.e. room upgrade and access to Executive Lounge, bonus point, and in-room internet access are ineligible to Hilton Honors Members staying in Conrad Bangkok Residences
Old Aug 4, 2018, 8:32 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Its been like this for as long as I an remember. Points but no other benefits.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 9:36 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Was there any need to start a new thread? All the relevant info is here and nothing has changed recently: Conrad Bangkok Residences {THA}

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.