Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Sign in using an external account

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3, 05, 4:32 pm   #1
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Traveling the World
Posts: 3,116
Different Color of Hilton Honors Card

I know there are blue,gold and other levels to the Hilton Honors Frequent Program. But today in the mail I got a card that looks sort of yellow or it could have a white color. Does this mean I get more benefits from Hilton Honors. I know Blue is the lowest level. My card says Hilton Honors Worldwide on it.

Thanks
danielonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 05, 4:42 pm   #2
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Freeload Univ. Where are you sitting?
Posts: 11,576
Uh, every card says right on it what level you're at.

Mine is a sort of yellow, or it could be white. Emblazoned across the upper half is the words:

"Hilton Honors"
"Diamond VIP"

What does yours say?
BigLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 05, 4:44 pm   #3
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Traveling the World
Posts: 3,116
My card says nothing

It say nothing. I thought the blue cards are the lowest level and this is the color you get. Mine is sort of white with just Hilton Honors on it. When I was a blue level they gave a blue card. Any ideas? Am I a VIP without any designation?
danielonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 05, 4:58 pm   #4
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Freeload Univ. Where are you sitting?
Posts: 11,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielonn
... Any ideas? ...
1. Log on to HHonors (http://www.hilton.com), sign in, and your account summary will tell you what your level is.

or ...

2. Call HHonors (number should be on the back of your card) and ask them.
BigLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 05, 6:05 pm   #5
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: DC Area
Programs: United Guy, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5 Star, Hair Club for Men Plutonium
Posts: 153
Sssshhhhhhh.... you can't talk about the secret Plutonium Level in this forum.

Don't tell anybody.
Soup Sandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 05, 11:11 pm   #6
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Southern California
Programs: US Airways,Hilton HHonors, Marriott, National
Posts: 1,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Sandwich
Sssshhhhhhh.... you can't talk about the secret Plutonium Level in this forum.

Don't tell anybody.

Ackk the card is radioactive...
LAX1K to AmWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 05, 11:17 pm   #7
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hopefully travelling
Programs: up in the air
Posts: 65,657
Send the card to me along with your HHonors password and I'll let you know if its any good
Kiwi Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 05, 11:20 pm   #8
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Southern California
Programs: US Airways,Hilton HHonors, Marriott, National
Posts: 1,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Send the card to me along with your HHonors password and I'll let you know if its any good
LOL!! Nice try!!!
LAX1K to AmWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 05, 12:48 am   #9
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
Posts: 3,807
White Hilton Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielonn
I know there are blue,gold and other levels to the Hilton Honors Frequent Program. But today in the mail I got a card that looks sort of yellow or it could have a white color. Does this mean I get more benefits from Hilton Honors. I know Blue is the lowest level. My card says Hilton Honors Worldwide on it.

Thanks
HI Daniel,

i just talked with Hilton and asked which card this is, and they told me that this is a very special card !

It gives you the following unbelievable benefits!:


- Awards only bookable between may - december
- Earn 10HH points per 100USD spent
- garanteed downgrade to a room of your choice
- No Breakfast
- No Lounge acess
- Spouse stay un-free

I dont know what you did to get that card, but i am really jelous and will try to get that NEW and AMAZING Card soon.

To qualify for this card you have to:

- steal a Hilton Towel (at least one time)
- sent a photoshop faked statement of another hotelgroup for a fasttrack offer
- Leave your room , totally destroyed once
- making 100 full flexible bookings for one day and cancel at 17pm at the booked date.


MAN i will go for that card

the name of the card is the HILTON Honors RIFF$RAFF CARD ( a new dimension of hilton honors)
derpelikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 05, 5:00 pm   #10
cjd
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 1,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by derpelikan
HI Daniel,

i just talked with Hilton and asked which card this is, and they told me that this is a very special card !

It gives you the following unbelievable benefits!:


- Awards only bookable between may - december
- Earn 10HH points per 100USD spent
- garanteed downgrade to a room of your choice
- No Breakfast
- No Lounge acess
- Spouse stay un-free

I dont know what you did to get that card, but i am really jelous and will try to get that NEW and AMAZING Card soon.

To qualify for this card you have to:

- steal a Hilton Towel (at least one time)
- sent a photoshop faked statement of another hotelgroup for a fasttrack offer
- Leave your room , totally destroyed once
- making 100 full flexible bookings for one day and cancel at 17pm at the booked date.


MAN i will go for that card

the name of the card is the HILTON Honors RIFF$RAFF CARD ( a new dimension of hilton honors)
Very funny - I just wish Hilton would send me a card. Still waiting. Anybody else not received their new card yet?
__________________
Chris

Last edited by cjd; May 7, 05 at 11:52 am.
cjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 05, 5:20 pm   #11
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ams
Programs: FD silver, PC plat. royal ambassador, SPG gold, HH gold, MR silver
Posts: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjd
Very funny - I just wish Hilton would send me a card. Still waiting. Anybody else not received their new card yet?
I'm also still waiting for my card allthough I never needed it so far because I always book through the hilton web-site. I think the card is only usefull if you walk in without a reservation
paul_nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 05, 5:29 am   #12
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Elgin, IL, U.S.A.
Posts: 907
What I have that is new this year is the Hilton Grand Vacation Club Logo on my Hilton Card too.
Viajera is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 pm.