FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Different Color of Hilton Honors Card (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/428711-different-color-hilton-honors-card.html)

danielonn May 3, 2005 4:32 pm

Different Color of Hilton Honors Card

I know there are blue,gold and other levels to the Hilton Honors Frequent Program. But today in the mail I got a card that looks sort of yellow or it could have a white color. Does this mean I get more benefits from Hilton Honors. I know Blue is the lowest level. My card says Hilton Honors Worldwide on it.

Thanks

BigLar May 3, 2005 4:42 pm

Uh, every card says right on it what level you're at.

Mine is a sort of yellow, or it could be white. Emblazoned across the upper half is the words:

"Hilton Honors"
"Diamond VIP"

What does yours say?

danielonn May 3, 2005 4:44 pm

My card says nothing

It say nothing. I thought the blue cards are the lowest level and this is the color you get. Mine is sort of white with just Hilton Honors on it. When I was a blue level they gave a blue card. Any ideas? Am I a VIP without any designation?

BigLar May 3, 2005 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by danielonn
... Any ideas? ...

1. Log on to HHonors (http://www.hilton.com), sign in, and your account summary will tell you what your level is.

or ...

2. Call HHonors (number should be on the back of your card) and ask them.

Soup Sandwich May 3, 2005 6:05 pm

Sssshhhhhhh.... you can't talk about the secret Plutonium Level in this forum.

Don't tell anybody.

LAX1K to AmWest May 3, 2005 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by Soup Sandwich
Sssshhhhhhh.... you can't talk about the secret Plutonium Level in this forum.

Don't tell anybody.

Ackk the card is radioactive... :eek: :eek:

Kiwi Flyer May 3, 2005 11:17 pm

Send the card to me along with your HHonors password and I'll let you know if its any good ;)

LAX1K to AmWest May 3, 2005 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Send the card to me along with your HHonors password and I'll let you know if its any good ;)

LOL!! Nice try!!! :cool:

derpelikan May 4, 2005 12:48 am

White Hilton Card

Originally Posted by danielonn
I know there are blue,gold and other levels to the Hilton Honors Frequent Program. But today in the mail I got a card that looks sort of yellow or it could have a white color. Does this mean I get more benefits from Hilton Honors. I know Blue is the lowest level. My card says Hilton Honors Worldwide on it.

Thanks

HI Daniel,

i just talked with Hilton and asked which card this is, and they told me that this is a very special card !

It gives you the following unbelievable benefits!:

- Awards only bookable between may - december
- Earn 10HH points per 100USD spent
- garanteed downgrade to a room of your choice
- No Breakfast
- No Lounge acess
- Spouse stay un-free

I dont know what you did to get that card, but i am really jelous and will try to get that NEW and AMAZING Card soon.

To qualify for this card you have to:

- steal a Hilton Towel (at least one time)
- sent a photoshop faked statement of another hotelgroup for a fasttrack offer
- Leave your room , totally destroyed once
- making 100 full flexible bookings for one day and cancel at 17pm at the booked date.

MAN i will go for that card :D

the name of the card is the HILTON Honors RIFF$RAFF CARD ( a new dimension of hilton honors)

cjd May 5, 2005 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by derpelikan
HI Daniel,

i just talked with Hilton and asked which card this is, and they told me that this is a very special card !

It gives you the following unbelievable benefits!:

- Awards only bookable between may - december
- Earn 10HH points per 100USD spent
- garanteed downgrade to a room of your choice
- No Breakfast
- No Lounge acess
- Spouse stay un-free

I dont know what you did to get that card, but i am really jelous and will try to get that NEW and AMAZING Card soon.

To qualify for this card you have to:

- steal a Hilton Towel (at least one time)
- sent a photoshop faked statement of another hotelgroup for a fasttrack offer
- Leave your room , totally destroyed once
- making 100 full flexible bookings for one day and cancel at 17pm at the booked date.

MAN i will go for that card :D

the name of the card is the HILTON Honors RIFF$RAFF CARD ( a new dimension of hilton honors)

Very funny :D - I just wish Hilton would send me a card. Still waiting. Anybody else not received their new card yet?

paul_nl May 5, 2005 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by cjd
Very funny :D - I just wish Hilton would send me a card. Still waiting. Anybody else not received their new card yet?

I'm also still waiting for my card allthough I never needed it so far because I always book through the hilton web-site. I think the card is only usefull if you walk in without a reservation

Viajera May 9, 2005 5:29 am

What I have that is new this year is the Hilton Grand Vacation Club Logo on my Hilton Card too.