Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Booking Diamond Std Rm Rwd and losing status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2017, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond

Hi
Apologies if this has been asked before, I did try to search but I couldn't find this specifically .

I am currently Diamond Status but will lose it in March . If I book a Diamond standard room reward for November , will my stay still get Diamond benefits or only my current status benefits ? No biggie I'm guessing the latter .
Old Jan 19, 2017, 9:35 am
cjd

Originally Posted by crombiestone
Hi
Apologies if this has been asked before, I did try to search but I couldn't find this specifically .

I am currently Diamond Status but will lose it in March . If I book a Diamond standard room reward for November , will my stay still get Diamond benefits or only my current status benefits ? No biggie I'm guessing the latter .
You will get the benefits of your status at the time of the stay. If you go down to Gold or Silver, you will get those benefits.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Originally Posted by cjd
You will get the benefits of your status at the time of the stay. If you go down to Gold or Silver, you will get those benefits.
Thanks Chris

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.