Track Your Offers on Honors.com

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2016, 9:35 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Track Your Offers on Honors.com

Hi all,

I have some exciting news to share! We know being able to track promotional offers is important to our members – and now we’re finally able to make that happen. We’re doing an overhaul of the “My Offers” page that can be accessed through your Account Overview on HiltonHHonors.com, and the changes will be coming in two phases…

The first phase (which just went live) includes the ability to track Hilton HHonors active offers that you’re currently registered for. This means you can see how many Points you’ve earned with your current promotions, or how you’re tracking towards achieving a Bonus or Status with a particular promotion.

With the second phase of changes, you’ll also be able to see all your available offers, but haven’t signed up for just yet. More to come on this, but we’re hoping to have this up and running by Fall 2016.

We hope this makes navigating through your offers a little easier and keeps you in the loop about all your options, especially if you’re opted out of promotional emails. So go in and check it out this week when you have a chance, and please share your feedback here. We’d love for you all to be the first ‘beta testers’ as this new functionality rolls out.

Thank you!
Lauren

P.S. – here's a snapshot of what the new page looks like:
Attached Images  
Old Aug 24, 2016, 10:10 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Yay!

Neil
Old Aug 24, 2016, 10:40 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Stumbled upon this earlier this morning - - great enhancement!
Old Aug 24, 2016, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Takes care of the "Sorry, but we don't show you as having registered" issue. My Offers should be more useful I think.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 12:31 pm

Handy thanks It'd be nice to get this on the mobile app at some point too, and I guess that might come in a later phase!
Old Aug 24, 2016, 2:37 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Thanks for the additional functionality.

A few questions/issues.

1. The link opens up a new window/tab. This is the only non-ad link on the page that does that. There's no need for that.

2. How long does the page take to update? I registered for the fall promo this morning when I received the email. Now it's 8 hours later and the fall promo does not appear in the "Promo Central".
Old Aug 24, 2016, 3:34 pm
cjd

Thanks for the info Lauren. Wanting to know which promotions we've registered for is very useful and as stated, it would be nice to have this feature on the app.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 3:46 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
This is a positive step. IHG has had this for a long time.

Originally Posted by aww3583
Thanks for the additional functionality.
2. How long does the page take to update? I registered for the fall promo this morning when I received the email. Now it's 8 hours later and the fall promo does not appear in the "Promo Central".
It could be that it won't appear until it is "active", ie. on date promo starts, Sept 1. (my registration doesn't show yet either)

. . . or it could just be slow implementation but I am sure Lauren will clear it up.^
Old Aug 24, 2016, 3:48 pm
cjd

One further piece of feedback Lauren. I registered for the Conrad/Waldorf 2016 promotion which gives 2000 and 5000 points bonuses. This is not showing in my current promotions in the My Offers page. Thought perhaps I hadn't registered, but upon trying to register, I was informed that I was already registered. Should these offers be showing in"My Active Offers?"
Old Aug 24, 2016, 11:36 pm

Programs: HH D
It's excellent!
But there is no "Double JAL Miles" Promo, in that I registred, only Double Points.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 3:09 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
I just looked at "My Active Offers", and there is one there that I've never seen or heard of before...3x pts for stays of 2 nights or more, 7/13/15 through 1/31/17 (yes those dates are correct). Has to be booked using a certain code.

It further goes on to say that if you did not personally receive the e-mail, you are not eligible.

Well, I never received the e-mail (I just checked back in my e-mail archives), I don't think I'm eligible, so why is it showing up in my account? To make me feel bad for what I might have missed out on for the past year?

Last edited by Eujeanie; Aug 25, 2016 at 3:30 am
Old Aug 25, 2016, 7:25 am

Programs: WN A+/CP, DL Gold, AA Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marr Lifetime Gold, National EE, AVIS President
This is exactly what I need. Hilton has been unable to figure out why I receive no offers by mail for the past few years. I typically find out about offers by... reading this Forum! That means that I could have missed targeted offers.

I had previously visited this View Promotions page in the past, but it never had any of my special targeted offers (such as the latest Diamond offer).

I hope Hilton figures out the email problem as well, but this certainly helps.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 7:47 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by geekboy

I had previously visited this View Promotions page in the past, but it never had any of my special targeted offers (such as the latest Diamond offer).

I hope Hilton figures out the email problem as well, but this certainly helps.
Which diamond offer is it that you are referring to? I guess if I haven't seen anything, I've missed out - but as someone who got shafted on the 100k offer in 2015 I'm curious
Old Aug 25, 2016, 7:48 am

Programs: WN A+/CP, DL Gold, AA Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marr Lifetime Gold, National EE, AVIS President
Originally Posted by Michael19887
Which diamond offer is it that you are referring to? I guess if I haven't seen anything, I've missed out - but as someone who got shafted on the 100k offer in 2015 I'm curious
The current (through August 31, 2016) offer for 10,000 bonus points for every 10 nights. That is in addition to the unlimited bonus promotion.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 8:31 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
the 10k for 10 nights is only for lifetime diamond though--right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.