Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

HHonours Summer Promo - Double Points Extended

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HHonours Summer Promo - Double Points Extended

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2016, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT PRO, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plt. Premier
Any news or rumours of a new promo ??

The double points one expires at the end of this month right ? Any news on a new promo ?? I can't imagine just earning regular points every week LOL
Old Apr 9, 2016, 7:01 pm

Flip side of running regular point promos (which I LOVE)...
(1) Expectations
(2) Eventual adjustment to redemption requirements..
Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:23 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
No Q2 2-16 HHonors Promotion?

I haven't seen anything and we're already 10 days into April.. I hope something pops up soon!
Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:26 am

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I think this one runs through April. And since they announce late, I wouldn't expect an announcement until the end of April/beginning of May
Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by manneca
I think this one runs through April. And since they announce late, I wouldn't expect an announcement until the end of April/beginning of May
Which one is that? I couldn't find any current ones..
Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
It's that wonderful time of year when everyone posts threads about "when's the next promo"... because there's several weeks left in the current one but people are nervous that Hilton's forgotten that May comes after April...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...new-promo.html
Old Apr 10, 2016, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
It's that wonderful time of year when everyone posts threads about "when's the next promo"... because there's several weeks left in the current one but people are nervous that Hilton's forgotten that May comes after April...

I'm glad you're enjoying the season!
Old Apr 10, 2016, 12:25 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
The new promotion is comping everyone with basic Photoshop skills to Diamond and hoping that gets rooms filled ;-)
Old Apr 10, 2016, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by teemuflyer
Which one is that? I couldn't find any current ones..
Double your hhonors runs until the end of the month. Bit early yet for the next one although I'm sure someone mentioned the next SPG one was being announced this coming week so we might here something from Hilton soon.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...ns-2016-a.html
Old Apr 10, 2016, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward

Promo and promotion work just fine as search entries, too. Advanced search - and specifying a shortish recent time period - will be productive for one willing to do a modicum of work.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 3:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by teemuflyer
No Q2 2-16 HHonors Promotion?

I haven't seen anything and we're already 10 days into April.. I hope something pops up soon!
"Q" stands for quarter. Q2 started in April, and there's a promo going on until April 30. So yes, there is a Q2 promo.

Please stop using "Q" number with Hilton promos. Hilton stopped doing promos by quarters (and started typically doing 3 a year, each 4 months long) a couple years ago. There are no more "Q" promos at Hilton therefore!
Old Apr 11, 2016, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Promo and promotion work just fine as search entries, too. Advanced search - and specifying a shortish recent time period - will be productive for one willing to do a modicum of work.
I actually did search this forum with "Promotion" in title, and the results were not helpful..

Originally Posted by sdsearch
"Q" stands for quarter. Q2 started in April, and there's a promo going on until April 30. So yes, there is a Q2 promo.

Please stop using "Q" number with Hilton promos. Hilton stopped doing promos by quarters (and started typically doing 3 a year, each 4 months long) a couple years ago. There are no more "Q" promos at Hilton therefore!
I didn't realize Hilton had ended doing their promos quarterly, so my bad..
Old Apr 11, 2016, 8:29 am

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by sdsearch

OP touch a nerve?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 3:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by stevie
OP touch a nerve?
If you look back at this thread, it is the merger of two threads. For some reason, the "good" title of the earlier thread (shown in post 1) got superseded by the "Q2" title of the second thread (which comes in at post 3).
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chrism20
Double your hhonors runs until the end of the month. Bit early yet for the next one although I'm sure someone mentioned the next SPG one was being announced this coming week so we might here something from Hilton soon.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...ns-2016-a.html
SPG? Hopefully.

IHG announced theirs already - another Share Forever.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.