Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old Apr 20, 2002, 7:32 am
Original Poster

does anyone know of any special codes to use in the corporate or group code boxes on internet reservations that would get lower prices than aaa or aarp
Old Aug 25, 2002, 3:29 pm

Hampton Inn codes???

Does anyone know of any Hampton Inn discount codes for a 4 day CNTU run to Vegas? The "AOT" does not seem to work in Sept. Will be moving around the properties on 9/12-9/14. Thanks
Old Nov 13, 2002, 7:28 pm

LOOKING FOR DISCOUNTS

hI,
WILL BE STAYING IN ANCHORAGE FEW NIGHTS IN JULY 03. CAN YOU RECOMEND ME A WAY TO GET COUPON OR DISCOUNT FOR THE HILTON DOUNTOWN
THANKS DRORA
Old Jul 27, 2003, 10:03 pm

Programs: UA 3.6 MM, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Discount Codes for Hilton?

Does Hilton offer discount codes like Marriott does for finding discounted rates on its website? e.g. marriott's three letter codes for the AAA Discount---AAA
Old Jul 27, 2003, 11:04 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Delta Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, MR Silver
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by NeoOfTheCRS:
Does Hilton offer discount codes like Marriott does for finding discounted rates on its website?</font>
Yes.
Old Jul 28, 2003, 8:21 am

Great ~!
Old Jul 28, 2003, 9:54 am

You can request the AAA and AARP price every time you book. Just check the box.
I'm not sure how many other "special" discount codes are out there. The codes on the Avis site sure has saved me a lot.
The last discount code I used for Hilton was "SE". It was for a non-refundable ,21-day reservation that gave 30% off the hotel's best available rate.
Old Jul 28, 2003, 4:12 pm

Programs: UA 3.6 MM, Marriott Lifetime Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jabez:
You can request the AAA and AARP price every time you book. Just check the box.
I'm not sure how many other "special" discount codes are out there. The codes on the Avis site sure has saved me a lot.
The last discount code I used for Hilton was "SE". It was for a non-refundable ,21-day reservation that gave 30% off the hotel's best available rate.
</font>
Wow that is a great discount! Where did you enter the SE code? Did you make your reservation on Hilton.com?

Old Jul 28, 2003, 4:30 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jabez:
a non-refundable ,21-day reservation that gave 30% off the hotel's best available rate.</font>
FYI, these type of rates are frequently offered on Hilton.com, no special code required.

Old Jul 28, 2003, 10:19 pm

Location: Danville, CA - "When I read about the evils of DRINKING, I gave up READING.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rut Dog:
Originally posted by jabez:
a non-refundable ,21-day reservation that gave 30% off the hotel's best available rate.</font>
FYI, these type of rates are frequently offered on Hilton.com, no special code required.

How does one know that it is discounted? I cannot tell if the rates from hilton.com are discounted or their rack rates. I am aware of the AAA and AARP and they are lower than the default rates if you do not show a discount code. Is there a place to look for discount rates on their web site?

Old Jan 24, 2004, 1:01 pm

Special Discount Codes?

Are you aware of any special or discount codes for H?
Old Jan 24, 2004, 4:34 pm

Programs: STARS/LUMINOUS, PRIVE, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by best:
Are you aware of any special or discount codes for H?</font>
Old Jan 25, 2004, 3:32 pm

Zakami-may I please ask: was there more to your post? Or, were you just bumping it? Or?
Old Jan 26, 2004, 12:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by best:
Zakami-may I please ask: was there more to your post? Or, were you just bumping it? Or?</font>
Maybe that was just a chuckle over your use of the acronym "H."

"H" = "heroin," perhaps?

Kathy
Old Mar 4, 2004, 12:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I'm bumping this up because I would like to find out if there are other discount codes besides AAA & AARP. For example, on the Marriott forum they have 7 pages of codes:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum63/HTML/002605.html

I'm not suggesting that we list corporate codes (the pros/cons of that are in the Marriott thread, although folk there have posted some corp codes).

What I'm thinking of are there other codes that would be available to everyone - for example, on the Marriott thread there are some that apply to Northeast hotels or Southwest hotels or London hotels or international hotels - they're valid promo codes & you don't have to be part of a select group or org in order to use them.

Does Hilton have similar ones? And if you have discovered any, please post them here.

------------------
Sharon

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.